Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Youri Tielemans

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

As unlikely as this seems given the rumours about our funds currently, isn't this guy usually pretty reliable when it comes to us? I remember being surprised a few times by the Mail breaking stories on us. 

I’m not sure it was the same journo though

Blimey. Talk about name dropping, this lad has been rated as a top class wonderkid on all of the recent FIFA's & Footy Managers for 5 years or so. In real life though he's low centre of gravity, suprisingly well built, sprays passes around, quite alot of energy; never thought of him as someone who takes games by the scruff of the neck though, likely to go missing here as much as he is to succeed.

Huge name, grabs attention, gets clicks to news websites. Probably not true, could be a special signing if real.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

**** me that would be obscene business. 

£20m and all he has to do is have one half decent PL season and he'd be worth quadruple that.

Don't forget that he has spectacularly failed to have even one half mediocre season in France. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Don't forget that he has spectacularly failed to have even one half mediocre season in France. 

5 goals 1 assist in 19 league games for a centre mid isn’t exactly bad.

Edited by moore_94