Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Andreas Pereira

It is thought Leicester are eyeing Pereira, with Brendan Rodgers a long-term admirer of the Brazilian ace.

Man Utd want him to sign a new 4 year deal, then to send him out on loan

However if he doesn't sign the new deal, expected to be valued at around £15 million and Man Utd are prepared to cash in rather than drag it out until next January when he will be available for free

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8660072/man-utd-pereira-loan-new-deal/?utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1552927782

11 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Fk competition!!  He'd play alongside them..!

Would be nice. 73+- a week. Is that possible here. Would definitely put some heat on Monaco.

43 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

In all seriousness, I'd be very wary of buying discarded youth from the big clubs again... Look what happened last time.

I take it you are on about iheanacho?? but for every iheanacho there is a Drinkwater. Its worth the risk at that price.

47 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

In all seriousness, I'd be very wary of buying discarded youth from the big clubs again... Look what happened last time.

Nacho still has time on his side. See Drinkwater, De Laet, James and going further back Izzett as successful captures. Would go all out for Tielemans but potentially a decent alternative 

Edited by DerbyshireFox