Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Football Shirts 2019/2020

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Anyone that thinks Paddy Power care about fans having sponsor free kits is an idiot. 

It's not a coincidence that the vast, vast majority of the teams in Huddersfields league are sponsored by betting companies

It's a calculated swipe at the competition. They're no less vile than the rest of these firms, they're just going about marketing in their usual edge lord, "zany" way. 

Half of the PL teams are sponsored by bookmakers too.

Sad times.

Might be an unpopular opinion but our kit looks better with the sponsor. Lots of kits do. 

It helps break up what's otherwise a plane dull shirt. The Inter shirt from earlier in the thread, for example, looks better for having the sponsor. 

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but our kit looks better with the sponsor. Lots of kits do. 

It helps break up what's otherwise a plane dull shirt. The Inter shirt from earlier in the thread, for example, looks better for having the sponsor. 

You guys have been lucky with sponsors as they have looked good on the shirts.

Liverpool is another one that always looks good.

Bit tougher when you're stripes to make it look right. Juve with Jeep seems to go well together.

23 hours ago, The Bear said:

I wish this was our regular away shirt. I'd buy it in an instant. (Asia Trophy sponsor due to Chinese betting laws) 

IMG_20190720_140853.jpg

Bosch, bought one. Only 500 available. Expensive but I don't care!! It's miles better than the white sponsored one. 

IMG_20190721_141652_904.jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Footy Headlines have remade all Premier League kits without their main sponsor.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/07/how-all-20-premier-league-home-kits-without-sponsor.html?m=1

Think the Newcastle and West Ham kits look much better for it.

6F857A5F-84D1-4C2B-B433-6B29309FA57D.jpeg

Nice T shirt, id pay 15 quid for that

The Parley collabo stuff is usually pretty good, but this season's training tops look like adidas accidentally caught a squid in the plastic waste.

That said, I'm definitely disappointed City don't have anything Parley just as a status symbol alone.

I have the NYCFC shirt from this year's MLS/adidas/Parley weekend, and it's fantastic.

18 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just been on the Wolves online shop and saw they have a Parley training top from Adidas, pretty much means Adidas think they’re bigger than us I’m gutted

Nah, just means they know Wolves fans will spend money on anything. Look, they're shifting a £70 shirt to commemorate winning a friendly tournament.

• Haha 1

I don't really care where they wore it or what for, it's the fact it has a decent gold coloured sponsor and looks miles better than the official away shirt. 

I'd still buy it even if we had come fourth. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I don't really care where they wore it or what for, it's the fact it has a decent gold coloured sponsor and looks miles better than the official away shirt. 

I'd still buy it even if we had come fourth. 

Yeah dun worry mun we're laughing at your club not you. 

Laugh all you like. They know people like the shirt, they were asked if it was available so produced a run of 500 at a premium cost.

They're not celebrating winning a friendly tournament, they are just listening to what the fans want. 

Edited by The Bear

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Laugh all you like. They know people like the shirt, they were asked if it was available so produced a run of 500 at a premium cost.

They're not celebrating winning a friendly tournament, they are just listening to what the fans want. 

They could have made it without the Asia Premier League Trophy patches? They could have marketed it to celebrate the owners' success? They didn't. 

It's been released to celebrate winning a pre-season trophy that Bolton once won (vs Thailand u23's). Odd old club. 

Edited by Craig

Well that was the competition it was used in. Just like Premier League patches on shirts. 

It wouldn't have been released at all unless the demand from fans was there. You're trying to read into something that's not there. 

Edited by The Bear

Yes, but you don't have to buy PL patches, and your club aren't calling your home shirt your 'PREMIER LEAGUE SHIRT'.

Your own club are selling it to commemorate your victory. 

Fair play to them, they've sucked 500+ of you in.