Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Love the catch from Stokes but people saying it's one of the best ever. Not so sure about that? He's probably done better himself anyway! 

His catch in the ashes a few years ago was better.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

His catch in the ashes a few years ago was better.

For me he did a better one against CSK in the IPL this year (better than today's, not the Ashes one)

Edited by StanSP

Very selfish of the West Indies to bowl Pakistan out so quickly. My lunch break is from 12:30-01:30 and was planning on watching a bit of the game on my break. I've had to bloody come on FT to keep myself entertained now! :facepalm:

Impressive from West Indies quick's. Short ball is a great tactic if done right, the batsmen have to take it on eventually. West Indies are as dangerous as always, but the question will be whether they will be consistent enough in this format to reach the semis. I wouldn't want to face them in a semi or final.

Looking forward to seeing them at Old Trafford in a few weeks, although hopefully it will be a more competitive match.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Impressive from West Indies quick's. Short ball is a great tactic if done right, the batsmen have to take it on eventually. West Indies are as dangerous as always, but the question will be whether they will be consistent enough in this format to reach the semis. I wouldn't want to face them in a semi or final.

Looking forward to seeing them at Old Trafford in a few weeks, although hopefully it will be a more competitive match.

New Zealand game? I'm there too. Hoping they both still have something to play for at that point, especially if the scores in their friendly the other day are anything to go by!

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

New Zealand game? I'm there too. Hoping they both still have something to play for at that point, especially if the scores in their friendly the other day are anything to go by!

Yeah New Zealand. To be honest I haven't even thought about the prospect of it being a bit of a dead rubber but hopefully it will mean something.

Just had to check the scores from the warm up match as it completely passed me by, impressive stuff. Hopefully weather is good and we get a repeat.

• Like 1

Looks like there's loads available for England-Bangladesh next Saturday. Mental to think they thought they could charge up to £125 in Cardiff.

Might as well have played all the England games in London given the prices they're charging.