Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Guest MattP

Should have gone the whole hog for a laugh, Welsh Sheepshaggers, Nottingham Strikebreakers, Southern Ponces etc

Edited by MattP

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Should have gone the whole hog for a laugh, Welsh Sheepshaggers, Nottingham Strikebreakers, Southern Ponces etc

Actually, I'd definitely go and watch a game between the Nottingham Strikebreakers and the Yorkshire Scabsmashers.

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Goober said:

Good start with the ball. Archer really is what our attack has been missing. Wonder if he’ll get a go in the Test side

Think we'd be mad not to to be honest. The test side hasn't had genuine pace at a good quality for ages.

19 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Think we'd be mad not to to be honest. The test side hasn't had genuine pace at a good quality for ages.

I'd stick him in. Hard to know who to drop though. I'd probably - and harshly - drop Woakes to begin with.

-Opener- (Hameed?)

Jennings (meh)

Bairstow

Root

Stokes

Buttler

Ali

Curran

Archer

Broad

Anderson