Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

On 09/07/2019 at 13:34, David Guiza said:

I don't know why the fans in the crowd who have things like pictures of the players stuck on to cardboard amuse me, but they do.

I think it's because I can picture them at home the night before the game with a Pritstick and a pair of children's scissors getting ready for the game.

Ok - that guy who's made a picture that you put your face in (James Acaster reference) with half the Indian team is my new favourite. 

This is starting to remind me of the NZ run chase from the other day where Kane looked like he was moving way too slow the whole innings, with the required run rate not moving from 10 an over right up til the last over. 

Then he just belted a six first ball of the last over. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Ok - that guy who's made a picture that you put your face in (James Acaster reference) with half the Indian team is my new favourite. 

KAY ANA E ANA T ANA T, E ANA R ANA I N G. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The hope that kills you. 

It really is. 

What an innings from Jadeja. Had to go for it but holed out.

A valiant fightback but all in vain.

I really had hope we were going to do it... 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Can someone enlighten me on why dhoni is being raved about, with Jadeaja  (spelling) is being passed on after a brilliant innings? 

He's a class finisher when chasing an innings. Successful rate of doing so over the years. 

Last couple of years he's got a record though of slowing it up and then going big nearer the end. Not sure why but maybe it's to do with his own fitness or power. 

• Thanks 1