Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

One of these overs soon they might have to gamble

Be incredible if these two see us home

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Only 4 down, when do we make the strike for home...

Just now, AKCJ said:

I'd be happy to see these two go for it if they can get it under 40.

Woakes knows how to bat the slope.

There really isn't the need to surely?! Might as well play it safe as you still can't underestimate the NZ bowling. Look at how the wickets were lost earlier. 

Yeah it'd be nice for the fans for some fireworks but the final win would be nicer. These 2 are properly set. No need to waste that imo.

Just now, StanSP said:

There really isn't the need to surely?! Might as well play it safe as you still can't underestimate the NZ bowling. Look at how the wickets were lost earlier. 

Yeah it'd be nice for the fans for some fireworks but the final win would be nicer. These 2 are properly set. No need to waste that imo.

Boult and Fergusn are both more than capable death bowlers. Not sure how many Boult has left but neither of them are going to be easy to score off.

We can't let it go down to the last over requiring 15+ IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Boult and Fergusn are both more than capable death bowlers. Not sure how many Boult has left but neither of them are going to be easy to score off.

We can't let it go down to the last over requiring 15+ IMO.

Precisely the point why it's also risky to go now as well. Or more riskier anyway. Lose your wicket and the pressure goes on the tail to get runs (and also get set in in a short time) against such bowlers. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

As long as we don’t lose the game 5or6 down by not going early enough, tough decisions, I’m confident 

Just now, StanSP said:

Precisely the point why it's also risky to go now as well. Or more riskier anyway. Lose your wicket and the pressure goes on the tail to get runs (and also get set in in a short time) against such bowlers. 

I'm not saying that they should go now. It's way too early.

They just need to make sure they're not needing a high total with 1/2 overs.

Just now, Vacamion said:

If we are going to lose, I'd rather have been 30 for 5 and known it was gone than have as much hope as I still have. 

One big over. 

We just need one big over. 

Maybe two :thumbup:

We definitely only need one good one.

A 12+ and we've won it IMO.

• Like 1