Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

27 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

we haven't lost yet, still favourites, but I agree we seem to be a very nervous nation when it comes to the crunch. 

Not yet but we’re certainly trying to lose.

• Like 1

Revising my earlier prediction and now think England might be in a bit of a pickle. 

Buttler coming in and smacking a few as we know he's capable of might give a bit of hope to England. 

Now feel it's NZ's to lose... 

Just now, purpleronnie said:

but it would be very England of us to do that...in a weird way I find it amusing, as it happens so often.....hope this time we buck the trend though.

Thing is, we'll never have a better chance of winning the WC than this. Favorites coming in with home advantage and we're in danger of fvcking it right up.

Aussies and SA will come back stronger and we'll be shit again. It's now or never.

Just now, Izzy said:

Thing is, we'll never have a better chance of winning the WC than this. Favorites coming in with home advantage and we're in danger of fvcking it right up.

Aussies and SA will come back stronger and we'll be shit again. It's now or never.

Very true, but that's the exact reason I thought we wouldn't win, we're just really weird.

Who knows maybe we'll witness a miracle.

C'mon England!!!!