Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

May as well not bother going for the rest of the season then

What? Where did you get that from my post?

We've been shit for weeks, we've had poor results and other results go in our favour numerous times. If Burnley, Southampton, the cup semis etc weren't a point which we'd reset and it'd give us a wake up call, why will it now?

18 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Manchester United the worry for me, luckily for us the next 3 for them are Everton, Man City and Spurs which hopefully they get a maximum of 3 points from.

Because after that on paper they have a lovely looking run in that obviously finishes against us on the last day

Man united don’t worry me at all tbf, they will pick up 3 points max from there next 3, meaning, our gap is to big going in to the last half dozen games 

53 minutes ago, Corky said:

Lampard's getting away with it in the league, more than us currently. They lost Hazard and did have a transfer ban (but were able to keep Kovacic) yet still had the core of a side who finished third plus highly praised youngsters and their results since November haven't been good at all.

I said it the other week. That side, minus Hazard, is pretty much the same side that finishd 3rd last season, won the Europa League and played in the League Cup final.

Strange the criticism Ole gets compared to Lampard; I'd consider Man United the bigger job in terms of needing to rebuild.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I said it the other week. That side, minus Hazard, is pretty much the same side that finishd 3rd last season, won the Europa League and played in the League Cup final.

Strange the criticism Ole gets compared to Lampard; I'd consider Man United the bigger job in terms of needing to rebuild.

Does that just not show how much Hazard guided that team?!

Think the criticism for Ole is justified. They dropped points or lost against some dross teams since he's joined. They appear to have picked up a bit of form at the moment but United for a long time have had no direction; Ole just gets the brunt of the criticism. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Does that just not show how much Hazard guided that team?!

Think the criticism for Ole is justified. They dropped points or lost against some dross teams since he's joined. They appear to have picked up a bit of form at the moment but United for a long time have had no direction; Ole just gets the brunt of the criticism. 

Yeah tbf his loss was massive but I think a more experienced/better manager than Lampard would have that squad higher. They've lost to some dross also this season.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Yeah tbf his loss was massive but I think a more experienced/better manager than Lampard would have that squad higher. They've lost to some dross also this season.

True. He gets by because he seems to have clicked with the youngsters he's playing maybe. They are some really good youngsters to be fair. United just seem to have Williams and Greenwood who look the part.

The premier league is utter shite this season in terms of quality, watching liverpool now, and have them  OVER 20 POINTS, clear of second, and even us in 3rd, Poor poor season in terms of quality, which tbf I shouldn’t be moaning, because any normal season would have us in 10th

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

How is that not a foul? Van Dijk has just pushed him over lol

I thought it was just me? I could swear you’re not allowed to push people in football, but the commentators/refs/VAR don’t seem to see it?

Just now, Matt said:

Deeney held in the box.

Surprise, Surprise, Liverpool get away with it, as far as we know not even looked at on VAR.

Tbf deeney should of put away that chance near enough an open goal, tbf expect it, he is championship at best