Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

31 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What? Where did you get that from my post?

We've been shit for weeks, we've had poor results and other results go in our favour numerous times. If Burnley, Southampton, the cup semis etc weren't a point which we'd reset and it'd give us a wake up call, why will it now?

Because footballs all about the next game , not the last, and every game you have a chance to turn it round. Look at Norwich, season over, win one game and all of a sudden there’s a glimmer of hope for them. Their supporters certainly thought that last night.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2020 at 20:37, oadby.fox said:

Yeah the rules are perhaps a bit too vague or badly set out in a couple of places but sometimes I feel like the refs (even with the VAR) are just making such bad judgement calls on a regular basis. 

Clear intent there from Maguire with his studs up and so many times this season VAR goes missing. Seems to intervene whenever it wants. 

Should also be used to overturn potential dive calls as we have just seen!

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

What the hell are the words to that jingle when Sky go to/come back from a break? When I heard it in August I thought i'd eventually be able to understand it bit by bit but I still haven't caught on a single word

My wife reckons it's "when you're gonna get stuff done, keep it simple". I don't.

• Haha 1