Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Lampard's getting away with it in the league, more than us currently. They lost Hazard and did have a transfer ban (but were able to keep Kovacic) yet still had the core of a side who finished third plus highly praised youngsters and their results since November haven't been good at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Lampard's getting away with it in the league, more than us currently. They lost Hazard and did have a transfer ban (but were able to keep Kovacic) yet still had the core of a side who finished third plus highly praised youngsters and their results since November haven't been good at all.

Fully agree, they've been woefully average at times. As have we, but their side is almost the same as that in the top four last season. Ours is the same as our midtable finish. 

Manchester United the worry for me, luckily for us the next 3 for them are Everton, Man City and Spurs which hopefully they get a maximum of 3 points from.

Because after that on paper they have a lovely looking run in that obviously finishes against us on the last day

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Been time to reset for weeks months. We even had a break to recharge the batteries, it just isn't happening.

As for the break, I think it's the most pointless thing ever.

Seems to me it just put everyone out of sync, teams have lost rhythm, lost the intensity and had to restart all over again - I'm not talking about us because all of the happened well before the break but I feel it's the case for other teams.

It's certainly not made it any better and there are still  many excuses of 'tired legs'.

Edited by Matt

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

4 wins needed still to clinch it, need to beat Villa and Brighton. Going into the last 3 games needing more than 3 points is a big ask (especially in our current form). 

Agreed on the wins, think it’s a question of stability too with N’Didi and Vardy suffering injuries. I feel like if they can get fit and stay fit the balance of the team will become more settled and confidence will return.

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

4 wins needed still to clinch it, need to beat Villa and Brighton. Going into the last 3 games needing more than 3 points is a big ask (especially in our current form). 

Villa and Brighton are fighting for their lives. They'll be well up for these games.

Question is..

Will we be?