Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Random thought; but it could make better financial and long term sense for Man City to lose tomorrow. 
Crazy thought, but here me out. With Man City not participating in Europe next season, a win for Villa would take away another European spot from one of their rivals.

This could mean in the season they don’t take part Arsenal, Spurs or even Manchester United also not taking part in European competition. Man City wouldn’t lose out on signings in the summer or sponsors to those clubs also not competing.

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Random thought; but it could make better financial and long term sense for Man City to lose tomorrow. 
Crazy thought, but here me out. With Man City not participating in Europe next season, a win for Villa would take away another European spot from one of their rivals.

This could mean in the season they don’t take part Arsenal, Spurs or even Manchester United also not taking part in European competition. Man City wouldn’t lose out on signings in the summer or sponsors to those clubs also not competing.

No that's ridiculous.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

The BT commentator was just bigging up the "local rivalry" between Brighton and Palace. They are 50 miles apart.

It's more a "fierce rivalry" than "local".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Zaha is ****ing scumbag. Spat at the Brighton sub, than complains about nothing and get the sub booked. Can't stand Zaha.

I just don't get the folks on here who want such an emotionally immature, utterly inconsistent player (at a club-record fee).  Consistency is already our biggest problem.

He's 27.  The light bulb is not going to turn on for him.  He will never maximize his talent.

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I just don't get the folks on here who want such an emotionally immature, utterly inconsistent player (at a club-record fee).  Consistency is already our biggest problem.

He's 27.  The light bulb is not going to turn on for him.  He will never maximize his talent.

He could be consistently brilliant, but he's a massive twat, and I still wouldn't want him here.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Zaha is ****ing scumbag. Spat at the Brighton sub, than complains about nothing and get the sub booked. Can't stand Zaha.

Agreed but need to see a different angle of if he spat towards the player. 

What annoyed me is that he gave it large to the crowd then snitched to the ref when a player decides to keep giving some back to him. Fvcking pansy. 

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Agreed but need to see a different angle of if he spat towards the player. 

What annoyed me is that he gave it large to the crowd then snitched to the ref when a player decides to keep giving some back to him. Fvcking pansy. 

Yeah, I thought inciting the crowd was a yellow. But that what he does. He's one of the dirtiest players in the league, but nobody can touch him.

And on top of it all its ridiculous Schelotto has been booked for the ball rolling into Zaha's shin. Of course Walton backed VAR.

Edited by Facecloth

Also can't believe some fans want Zaha as well. 

Yes we want a winger but why buy one just for the sake of it? I can't see how he'd add to our squad. Will probably get one goal and the odd assist every now and then. Won't be consistent and will become a target for fans very quickly.