Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bowen scores a beauty for West Ham...

But wasn't good enough for us to sign seemingly.

West Ham are playing with such pace, passion and energy. Attributes that our lads are lacking- why? Bear in mind the mess the Hammers are in

15 minutes ago, 49er said:

West Ham are playing with such pace, passion and energy. Attributes that our lads are lacking- why? Bear in mind the mess the Hammers are in

Because I genuinely think the 'top' teams or teams aspiring to be up the top stick their noses up and scoff at such a style, seems to be an unwritten rule in recent years you have to play this passing, tippy tappy shit.

Wolves refuse too whenever i've watched them, they remind me so much of how we used to play (Apart from what we played them, I was disappointed in them that night, they just put 10 men behind the ball, but do that against us and you're almost guaranteed atleast a point).

But why oh why we'd play in a style that is so ineffective to the players we have at our disposal, our biggest strength is pace, so why oh why we try and slow the game down with tippy tappy football is beyond me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea 1-0.

Edited by Matt