Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 19/20

On 18/01/2020 at 18:06, spacemunky said:

Wish I'd seen that. Have to check out the highlights.

All clinical finishes as you expect from him and one was a 1 yard tap in.

When the sale was announced I feared that it might aid Dortmund towards the title. Surprised not more clubs came in for him. He'll be in the Prem in a year or so.

12 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

He'll be in the Prem in a year or so.

Think that's a bit disrespectful to Dortmund to be honest. 

They kept Aubameyang for five years, Lewandowski for four years, I'm not sure why you think they'd be bullied in to selling Haaland that early. 

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Think that's a bit disrespectful to Dortmund to be honest. 

They kept Aubameyang for five years, Lewandowski for four years, I'm not sure why you think they'd be bullied in to selling Haaland that early. 

Depends what the player wants, if he wants to leave, he will leave. I am sure he has his targets set on playing in the PL. Give it 18 months and let's see.

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So what? I don't think many players fulfil contracts these days. Maguire signed a new contract, Mahrez signed a new contract.

Mahrez and Maguire weren't playing Champions League football for one of Europe's top clubs. 

BVB know their place and they do very good business buying and up selling talent, I'm in no doubt he'll leave one day and neither are they. Its just "a year or two" that struck me as overly dismissive, particularly coming from a self confessed Bayern enthusiast. 

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mahrez and Maguire weren't playing Champions League football for one of Europe's top clubs. 

BVB know their place and they do very good business buying and up selling talent, I'm in no doubt he'll leave one day and neither are they. Its just "a year or two" that struck me as overly dismissive, particularly coming from a self confessed Bayern enthusiast. 

Let's see, he seems like a good kid that isn't getting ahead of himself, so maybe he will be there a while yet but he seems to be accelerating into a world beater in no time.

Bit surprised to see them let go of Paco potentially, he impressed me when he played last season. Dortmund have one of the best attacks in Europe now but are seriously weak at the back, interesting team to follow. Won't be many 0-0 games.

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Outstanding!

They sure have some firepower Atalanta don't they? Illicic, Alejandro Gomez, Zapata, Muriel, Gosens...

No wonder they lead Serie A in goals scored by such a margin.

That game could have been like 11 without Sirigu lol