Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

The big fear.

17 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The big clubs swoop in towards the end of the window and sign up Tielemans, Maddison, Ricardo and Chilwell. Meanwhile we just about manage to sign a couple of championship players.

Am I being too pessimistic?

Ask yourself one question. Would Brendan Rodgers have left Celtic close to winning a treble treble, to join us, if he'd been told we were going to sell all of our best players and replace them with championship players? Maybe now you can see how ridiculous your post is! 

The big fear was back in 2004, when the club were on the verge of going down under..

This 'fear' is nothing in terms of what could've happened 15 years ago.

No matter the outcome of these mentioned players, the club is in a strong a position is has ever been in, and the future is appearing to be even more brighter.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The big clubs swoop in towards the end of the window and sign up Tielemans, Maddison, Ricardo and Chilwell. Meanwhile we just about manage to sign a couple of championship players.

We’ll have £400 mil in the bank and buy Mbappe and Neymar.

In short yes

On 25/06/2019 at 16:33, SkidsFox said:

Skids, if this window is stressing you out, this product may help … supposedly resistant to your eponymous stains.  Good luck!

SKids.JPG.0961829e8fb412682a4c7f3cc23e2a97.JPG

https://twitter.com/skidmarkundies

I actually think this window is great!! :scarf:

Reasons are

• We have a squad of enviable players
  • We set the value of our players
  • The days of historic big clubs automatically getting our (or others, high five Palace) for knock down prices  are going/gone
  • The continuity to buy/build around youth continues
  • We look in a strong position to sign Youri :chant:
  • The transfer of AWB for 50m has completely justified our position on Harry

Of course, a lot of this is based on media rumours...but hey, it’s the transfer window, it what they do when there is limited real news.

• Like 1