Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Done Deals

Two days left of our window and we still have the same players here who offer nothing to the squad.

Slimani, King, James, Silva and Ghezzal all on big wages and no takers.

I wouldn't mind some of the fringe players being sold like Amartey, Gray, Mendy, etc just to thin the squad out a bit.

It seems we keep buying players in but the only ones that leave are one first teamer like Maguire and players who don't command a fee. 

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Two days left of our window and we still have the same players here who offer nothing to the squad.

Slimani, King, James, Silva and Ghezzal all on big wages and no takers.

I wouldn't mind some of the fringe players being sold like Amartey, Gray, Mendy, etc just to thin the squad out a bit.

It seems we keep buying players in but the only ones that leave are one first teamer like Maguire and players who don't command a fee. 

To be fair, I think the only ones we need to get rid of in the next two days are Amartey, King & possibly Gray if we bring in another winger. Mainly because the interest in these players is from the UK.

All of the rest (Silva, Diabate, Ghezzal & Slimani) will hopefully have buyers abroad, so we have until the end of the month to flog them. 

In January we can try offload Kapustka & James.

Edited by Shane

I doubt the Belvoir Chain-Saw Massacre will take place today.   We are going to stuck with some expensive lumber after all the various windows are closed....

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Medium

The miracle of modern hair replacement. The Chelsea wages well spent.

I remember the arguments back in the day from Burnley fans who said Arfield and Keighley were better than him.

lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Medium

The miracle of modern hair replacement. The Chelsea wages well spent.

Oh how the mighty have fallen .It was only going to end one way really. As soon as he signed for Chelsea Steve Sidwell sprung into my mind and low and behold they’ve played almost the same amount of games .  

• 4 weeks later...