Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Done Deals

Thank the Lord Youri is Back and on a permanent the future is looking superb for the Leicester top 5 a huge possibility now !!

A couple more signings and who knows !!
Who else do we need hopefully Maguire will stay would love to get Zayech but can’t see that happening now another wide player ?

Can see a few exits in the next coming weeks James King Slimani send Nacho on loan ?

Futures looking bloody great for the Leicester !!

Edited by justfoxes

29 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

Sorry to be pedantic, but shouldn’t Benalouane technically be under Out as he was on loan at Forest till the end of the season wasn’t he?

It wasnt a loan .. it was a sale (although i think it was more to get him off our books type of sale)

7 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Surely Perez is that guy?  Did he not also say something in his unveiling about alluding to being more a forward than a wide player.  I'd be pretty surprised if you signed another forward, surely a top wide player has to be the priority now.

Spot on. The good thing about Perez is with get guaranteed game time keeping sharp and learning the plays as oppose to sitting on the bench and only playing when Vardy can’t.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2019 at 19:14, justfoxes said:

Thank the Lord Youri is Back and on a permanent the future is looking superb for the Leicester top 5 a huge possibility now !!

A couple more signings and who knows !!
Who else do we need hopefully Maguire will stay would love to get Zayech but can’t see that happening now another wide player ?

Can see a few exits in the next coming weeks James King Slimani send Nacho on loan ?

Futures looking bloody great for the Leicester !!

I ask you all..expecting top 4-6.??

How will you feel if we,play top football,

Compete close with Watford/Wolves/Everton/Soton,

But still miss out on top 6 ..??

I will only start getting excited if @FIF

Sends out one of his.."Am I mad posts"

Edited by fuchsntf

16 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Perez ?

Hmmm yea but what if maddison gets injured aswel.

I'm all for perez taking that role but he plays better behind the striker.

We need a out and out striker I do hope Iheanacho turns it around 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Hmmm yea but what if maddison gets injured aswel.

I'm all for perez taking that role but he plays better behind the striker.

We need a out and out striker I do hope Iheanacho turns it around 

I get what you are saying but its all in the hands of god and im not a religeous person, i mean the whole team could suffer injuries and then what.. im all for having replacements for every player but when called upon these players have to step up. Gray for example hasnt (IMO) he has had enough chances but has yet to reach his potential as a squad player. Same with Ihenacho.. (although i personally am willing to give him more time.)

For me if Vardy is injured then Perez can step in and if Maddison is injured (and many wont like this) Ghezzal can step in - i said in an earlier thread, he played fine in that position. 

I just dont or see the point of a bloated squad, just in case of ifs and buts... Especially since we dont have CL or european football ATM. 

• Like 1

How much have we actually spent then?

Rob Tanner is now saying we only paid 35million for Tielemans. 

Also didn’t a few ITK’s on here say the Perez deal was only around 16mill + some add ons? 

18 minutes ago, Shane said:

How much have we actually spent then?

Rob Tanner is now saying we only paid 35million for Tielemans. 

Also didn’t a few ITK’s on here say the Perez deal was only around 16mill + some add ons? 

We’ll never know, reports on JJ have varied from 6-12 also so somewhere between 57 and 82!