Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Done Deals

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I respect skysports for posting this. Would love to be alongside for Man U fans whilst they read that lollol 

I wouldn't read too much into that.

Clearly Tielemans would have gone Man Utd over us if given the option. For Tielemans it was a case of Leicester now or sit out the transfer window hoping Man Utd or another top club snapped him up.

He seems a smart lad and I imagine he weighed it up that no one really wanted him but us and he was everyone else's fall back option, maybe even third or fourth. He decided to come here maybe under a bit of pressure from LCFC that it was now or never and we weren't going to wait the whole window for him as his fall back option. Youri knows the manager and players around him are of excellent quality and the role he's asked to play by BR suits him down to the ground and he'll enjoy his football and if he went elsewhere he may be more restricted like he is in the Belgium side. The reason why he signed a four year deal instead of a five was probably because he knows how hard it is to get out of Leicester and insisted that it was only four years because he probably sees himself moving inside two years. 

On 10/07/2019 at 18:57, Col city fan said:

Just as happy with the ‘out’ list so far cos it means we’ve kept our best young players.

:thumbup:

Agreed to a point Col but I can think of four names I'd like to see added to it. I don't care how big the figure is after the name we just need them off the wage bill. In fact +2 6we need out. 

Brendans New Revolution is picking up speed really looking forward to the new season Some great additions and by all accounts a couple more signings on the way Maguire almost out to Manure if to believe what’s been posted?

Brendan Rodgers new LCFC Revolution onwards and upwards !!:bounce:

Guest bss9401
2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Iversen has gone to Rotherham on a year loan 

He's Schmeichel's understudy in every sense but the toddler reins are a bit much lol. Happy hunting at the New York City Stadium.

Fully hoping we offload six or seven masters. The squad looks bloated but it's hard to shift them with the inflated salaries they'll be on.

King, James, Mendy, Ghezzal, Diabate, Elder, Jakupovic, Slimani & Silva could all realistically be shown the door. Not long left in the window so I assume a few loans might happen.

Elliot Moore leaves Leicester....

Shame!? he was one of the youngsters,

I thought would come through and have a career with Leicester...He is 22, ex-Leuven captain,but it seems he wasn't

Going to cut it..!!???

On 07/07/2019 at 21:40, Mark said:

As the title a says a quick way to keep track of all summer deals which I will update 

IN

James Justin - Luton Town £6m

Ayoze Perez - Newcastle £30m

Ali Reghba Bohemians

George Hirst - OH Leuven

Vontae Daley-Campbell - Arsenal

Youri Tielemans - Monaco £35m

OUT

Danny Simpson - Released

Shinji Okazaki - Released

Daniel Iversen - Rotherham - Season loan

Maguire, Loft, Knight need to be aded. Mitchell Clark too