Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Cujek

First manager sacked?

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

Its a straight 50/50 bruce or hodgson.

palace’s performance yesterday against sheff u, was  absolutely dreadful 

I got shot down last season for saying Palace are one of the worst teams in the prem. They were absolute horse shit last season and got so lucky! They got pumped every game and managed to scrape results through Milivojovic scoring about 12 pens and just pumping balls forward for Zaha. They are totally shite. They should definitely get relegated this season. 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I got shot down last season for saying Palace are one of the worst teams in the prem. They were absolute horse shit last season and got so lucky! They got pumped every game and managed to scrape results through Milivojovic scoring about 12 pens and just pumping balls forward for Zaha. They are totally shite. They should definitely get relegated this season. 

Mate they have got even worse. There was absolutely nothing there yesterday they could of played till bonfire night, and still not create a chance 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, lestajigs said:

Mate they have got even worse. There was absolutely nothing there yesterday they could of played till bonfire night, and still not create a chance 😂

They'll still probably beat us. They are  a proper bogey team for us. No matter how shit they are, they will have 1 shot, we'll have 80%possesion, 25 shots and 15 corners  and they'll win 1-0. And the Goal will probably be a pen after Zaha dives in the 1st time they actually get in our half 😂

58 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

They'll still probably beat us. They are  a proper bogey team for us. No matter how shit they are, they will have 1 shot, we'll have 80%possesion, 25 shots and 15 corners  and they'll win 1-0. And the Goal will probably be a pen after Zaha dives in the 1st time they actually get in our half 😂

Tbf they played well when they thrashed us at home last season, saying that i think they had a good away record last season, 

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Was you the pilot????:teehee:

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

There is a difference between one of the worst to watch and one of the worst teams... they finished 3 points behind us so clearly they were not one of the worst teams, not even close. 

In terms of entertainment... they are absolutely abysmal!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There is a difference between one of the worst to watch and one of the worst teams... they finished 3 points behind us so clearly they were not one of the worst teams, not even close. 

In terms of entertainment... they are absolutely abysmal!!!

As I said, they were very lucky last season. Luck eventually runs out which is why I think they will be bang in trouble this season. The stats from most of their games last season were incredible. Fair play that they took their chances as it seems most shots they had went in but there is only so long you can keep having 30-40% possession in games and getting absolutely pumped and scraping a win. I dont know the exact figures but they must have had more penalties than anyone last season. And zaha doesnt want to be there and is their only real threat, added to the fact they don't have Batshuayi and they will be in serious trouble. 

Edited by jayfox26

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/08/2019 at 18:08, Paddy. said:

It won't be Bruce. He's been employed by Ashley to **** Newcastle up, I'm sure of it. He's made a great start in that respect.

Bit leftfield but I think it might be Javi Gracia - not that he'd deserve it.

Writing was on the wall after they got absolutely boshed in the FA Cup final. 

Also, to anyone thinking "he's only bumped that to show he was right"....that's exactly what I've done, yes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Writing was on the wall after they got absolutely boshed in the FA Cup final. 

Also, to anyone thinking "he's only bumped that to show he was right"....that's exactly what I've done, yes.

Well done paddy.

Who is next?

Any idea about this weeks lottery numbers?