Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Cujek

First manager sacked?

Guest Cujek

Bit early I know but a bit of fun. 

I predict OGS gone by Xmas. 

Maybe the Villa guy after spunkin 100 mil on trash to go second. 

Edited by Cujek

Guest Cujek
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Solskjaer by October.

Perhaps Hodgson or Dyche.

Can't see them sacking Dyche, there will be 3 shitter teams than Burnley, all they care about is staying in the prem, who would they get that's better than Dyche? 

Hodgson the same, though Palace always seem to fall on their feet. 

Defo agree Solskjaer, people predicting manu as high as 3rd in the were will it end thread, I doubt he will make past Xmas with them mid table. 

Most managers seem fairly secure in their jobs. Don't rate Hodgson but that Palace squad is gash, Zaha aside, sacking him won't solve their problems.

Solskjaer is the only other you can see getting booted early on.

Gracia could be an outside bet if Watford have a rocky start.

5 hours ago, Oxfordfox83 said:

Lampard I reckon. Roman to bring back the trigger finger... Also think Dyche won’t be in charge of Burnley this time next year, regardless of performance.

No way are they gonna sack a legend during a transfer ban..

5 hours ago, Crashtoasted said:

Surely Bruce? Although if Man U start fluffing early on OGS might be gone by Halloween ? 

I can't see Ashley paying all that compensation by sacking Bruce early unless they're in the shit with no points or goals after about 10 games. 

Lampard has to much credit in the bank at Chelsea, he won’t get sacked until they can make transfers again.

OGS won’t get sacked until the end of the season as their board won’t want to admit they massively ****ed up - unless they really fall down and are bottom half half way through the season.

Bruce - Ashley won’t pay the compensation so they will be stuck with him regardless of results.

The 3 promoted managers will get until at least February.

I would go for one of the managers who is expected to challenge for the top 6. Realistically the usual top 6 plus us, Wolves, Everton and West Ham are expecting to be in those positions, we can’t all be there and so someone must go. If I had to bet I’d go for Pellegrini at West Ham sacked in November.

This is a mental statement but I think most managers are safe. For the first time in a long time, there is no manager that is standing out as way out of their depth. 

However I think Villa may get trigger happy if they are near the rele zone around October time. Other than that...

Are we going to see the first premier League season for god knows how long without a sacking?