Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Nathan Ake

4 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Interesting to note that he did not start in Bournemouths latest friendly and according to Sky Sports news we have held informal talks with his agent along with James Takowski.

Where does it say we've held informal talks? 

The tweet says we're considering the pair, nothing about having started talks with agents or the club's.

7 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Interesting to note that he did not start in Bournemouths latest friendly and according to Sky Sports news we have held informal talks with his agent along with James Takowski.

Sky Sports are dead to me.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Also Ake started the Friendly today.

Dorsett has been very good for us this summer in fairness, particularly incoming transfers. The Maguire circus was inevitable because it's a massive transfer and it gets people watching their shit 24/7 channel.

If this lad was 2-3 inches taller he'd probably still be at Chelsea. Played in every single league match since joining Bournemouth so he's got an excellent injury and suspension record, left sided + left footed so would keep Evans on the right (where he's used to playing with Ricardo).

International experience, Premier League experience, great hair, can also do a job in midfield or left back at a push. 

What would Bournemouth want? Dare I say you're talking £50-60m, they aren't short of money. If we could get him for anywhere near the Tielemans fee I'd be really happy with it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

You really like Tarkowski don’t you Apples.

I think it also reflects the fact he is our no1 target - however, I really think we will walk away if Burnley demand too much and I’m fairly confident they will. 

May not be enough time to get JT done unless we have been properly negotiating for several weeks already 

on topic, ake is the closest player in the PL to maguire with the ball. If we are going to control games more then I would perhaps prefer him to tarks 

Edited by st albans fox

7 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Go on Cherry Chimes fc the Bournemouth fans web page there is a topic on there confirming this also.

The Bournemouth fan site is called 'Cherry Chimes fc'? ****ing hell lol

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think it also reflects the fact he is our no1 target - however, I really think we will walk away if Burnley demand too much and I’m fairly confident they will. 

May not be enough time to get John Terry done unless we have been properly negotiating for several weeks already 

on topic, ake is the closest player in the PL to maguire with the ball. If we are going to control games more then I would perhaps prefer him to tarks 

Fixed it for you ????