Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Stadium Expansion...?

8 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

But the pre-game montage is of what?

A fleeting visual nothing permanent on the out side. Just think removing the banners and kiosk names was disappointing with no substantial replacement on the stadium structure or approach. 

9 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Instead of standing, how about kneeling, it’s halfway there plus you won’t block the view from someone seated behind you. Safe kneeling.

With whoopee cushion Peruvian Prayer Mats?

3 hours ago, Brown said:

That building is nothing to do with the gas. 

I didn't say that. One of the buildings in question is owned/occupied by National Grid. Whatever the building is used for whether that be infrastructure or offices, that may be moved to the Gasworks site on Aylestone Road (which it has been proposed for a major refurbishment/redevelopment by National Grid). 

18 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Can we please change the thread title to, "Unbelievers Complaining We Shouldn't Expand Stadium"? Cos in the last half of this thread 90% of it is people saying it's a waste and people defending the ideal.

In the meantime, there's no actual progress.

However, I can't see why any real fan of the club wouldn't want this done. To my mind, if you don't believe in this, then you don't believe in Leicester City Football Club, which means you're not a fan. It's that simple.

Too true.we always had shit facilities until we moved to the KP.And now we’ve got wealthy owners and a board who care about the club,and want to take the club forward.Whats not to like about it.Although I’m not a ST holder at the moment due to work commitments,I’ve never been so excited about the future of our great club.With the training ground and the expansion,it’s money well spent if we’re going to close the gap on the so called big six!Like Trent Fox said earlier,the extra seats will soon get snapped up.:worship:

• Like 1

On 07/01/2020 at 10:29, Cardiff_Fox said:

I didn't say that. One of the buildings in question is owned/occupied by National Grid. Whatever the building is used for whether that be infrastructure or offices, that may be moved to the Gasworks site on Aylestone Road (which it has been proposed for a major refurbishment/redevelopment by National Grid). 

I want the expansion and i cant wait for it to be announced, I do work in the national grid building next to the ground and we haven't been told anything or given an update on KP buying the building. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brown said:

I want the expansion and i cant wait for it to be announced, I do work in the national grid building next to the ground and we haven't been told anything or given an update on KP buying the building. 

Jining up was worth it then! :nigel: :ph34r: :whistle: :unsure: :D

• Haha 1

On 06/01/2020 at 22:04, davieG said:

They pretty much axed all nods to our history apart from a few photos to cover up the unfinished walls in the concourses.  

We still have the odd nod here or there i.e Banks Lounge, Keith Weller Lounge etc.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We still have the odd nod here or there i.e Banks Lounge, Keith Weller Lounge etc.

Your average fan doesn't come into contact with them.

• 1 month later...

Appreciate things have gone quiet on the expansion front for the time being, but I noticed FC Cincinnati’s new stadium. 

I really like the external light/HD tv display around the stadium. It would be great if we could do something similar to wrap around the new stand.

I imagine if a new MLS side can construct a facade like this, it wouldn’t be inexpensive for us.

Edited by Fox in the North

40 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Appreciate things have gone quiet on the expansion front for the time being, but I noticed FC Cincinnati’s new stadium. 

I really like the external light/HD tv display around the stadium. It would be great if we could do something similar to wrap around the new stand.

I imagine if a new MLS side can construct a facade like this, it wouldn’t be inexpensive for us.

That's the sort of effect I was expecting from the Light Shows with different images on the the pitch etc.

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

I got my stairs to do that with a few led's and an arduino.

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Wow!

2 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

That's tacky as.

14 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

And wider seats? 🙄

How wide though?

AFECPKFQVZFW5EFHBVWHBAA4LA.jpg

Thai Airways deny Auckland women business class seats on flight because of weight