Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

13 hours ago, Koke said:

They say big clubs devalue the FA Cup but the Cup has been won by big clubs every year in the last 15 years  bar Wigan in 2013 and Portsmouth in 2008. 

Said in another thread but this is probably more a statement on the absurd squad depth at the bigger clubs, the imbalance of power and hoarding of players rather than a seal of approval for how they set up for the FA Cup. They can make a number of changes and comfortably beat most sides in the country. 

I think Guardiola probably takes each cup the most seriously out of the big 6 managers but again, he could name two different elevens that beat most sides in this country at a canter.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Not being biased (I am) but I wouldn’t leave lcfc to join Chelsea. Only positive they have is CL but other than that they’re poor. They’ll be nowhere near title next season. 

The top two are so far ahead of the rest. Man City apparently had a really poor defence of their title and they were still 15 points ahead of third.

In one-off matches they might get the upper hand but I can't see Lampard or Solskjaer finishing above Klopp and Guardiola.

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/tovers98/status/1289631963377102848

Of all the teams complaining about a corrupt league and a campaign against them, I don’t really think Chelsea have a claim. 

Average squad led by a P.E teacher - they’ve massively overachieved this year imo. Top 6 fan bases are littered with absolute whinging weirdos.