Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

The Apprentice 2019

Haven't watched it this year, but just caught the end. The team leader said he wanted to give the "Quintessential British expreience" and Sugar said "You gave them delays, cancellations and reduced services". Sounds like he nailed the British experience to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ryan-Mark probably right to go, even if he was one of the funniest characters on the season. How Marianne is surviving I have no clue, she seems to be slated by Karen each time, yet survives each time with barely a word from Sugar. 

Lottie lucky they won as could see her being fired soon.

Understated, but Carina getting called out by Lottie for ordering all the booze and then, without even flinching, saying ' wait there's more' and then telling her about the entertainment being booked behind her back was up there as a series highlight for me.

Also Thomas just having the time of his life eating all the food and having a nice train ride, what a guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Marianne must have a very good business plan, it's surely the only explanation to her still being there. Thomas has been my favourite from the start, and still is. 

Seems to happen every year, I remember Joseph (the plumber) being dreadful week in week out on the tasks but surviving and then going on to win. 

I think he's since split for Sugar too. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Thought Thomas was gone even after his gesture towards Pamela to save her.

Reckon Ryan-Mark wanted Marianne gone knowing Pamela was decent. Backfired though. 

Also not sure how Mariann is still there. Utterly useless. 

Don't think any of them stands out but particularly Pamela, seems to have just floated in the background without being completely terrible like that Brummie girl

50 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Marianne must have a very good business plan, it's surely the only explanation to her still being there. Thomas has been my favourite from the start, and still is. 

Wish there was an episode where we hear of the business plans prior to all of this, so we have an idea of what they're wanting to do, rather than finding out 5 during the interviews or the odd mention during the process. 

51 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Understated, but Carina getting called out by Lottie for ordering all the booze and then, without even flinching, saying ' wait there's more' and then telling her about the entertainment being booked behind her back was up there as a series highlight for me.

Also Thomas just having the time of his life eating all the food and having a nice train ride, what a guy. 

Good shout. Lottie's face was a picture lol

Brave from Karina though! Dean throwing her under the bus saying it was all her when he was in the taxi with Lottie the next day lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Brave from Karina though! Dean throwing her under the bus saying it was all her when he was in the taxi with Lottie the next day lol

You'd worry for Dean if he turned round and said it was him, Lottie would go ape and rip his face off lol

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I've got a weird feeling that Dean will go really far, even though he seems utterly hopeless (and reminds me of a chubbier Alistair Cook).

Lottie may as well have had her hand up his backside as she puppeteered his ever move on the Train lol 

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Scarlett has smoothly got by so far, few mistakes, doesn’t fall out or antagonise anybody I expect her to be in the final.

Scarlett and Pamela final I reckon.

Also Thomas is the best contestant for years, obviously not business quality but he's one hell of a salesman and character.

13 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Lottie “I don’t want to call it a talent but it is a talent” lol 

Double sacking today surely 

She absolutely despises not being in charge. Doesn't like Dean or doesn't like him being boss. Or both. 

So difficult to work with.