Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

The Apprentice 2019

On 16/10/2019 at 23:04, ealingfox said:

How racist is Lord Sugar btw? The Asian bloke and the 2 Black blokes straight out the door. Shocking. Iasha, Lubna or Jemelin to go next week? :ph34r:

On 21/10/2019 at 18:45, somebum said:

I noticed the same, year after year he does the same thing. Racist is strong though.

On 23/10/2019 at 23:25, ealingfox said:

And now Aisha gone lol

• Haha 1

That was an eventful one, anyone of that losing team could've gone. Lottie seems to be on her last life, shes clever but has no people skills. Talking to Thomas like he's 6 when she didnt get her way.

Don't think it's the editing that is screwing her over here...

Edited by UniFox21

Just now, UniFox21 said:

That was an eventful one, anyone of that losing team could've gone. Lottie seems to be on her last life, shes clever but has no people skills. Talking to Thomas like he's 6 when she didnt get her way.

Lottie is a proper rail-roader. I know Thomas was quite overly enthusiastic but she was just downright rude.

13 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Don't think it's the editing that is screwing her over here...

I think it was. I was frustrated watching it as Sugar was jumping all over her response because he either didn’t understand her or was intentionally misinterpreting what she was saying to support his point.

Also, he’s just as likely to say “business isn’t about making friends” or something similar as anyone.

On 06/11/2019 at 21:59, StanSP said:

And now Aisha gone lol

Yeah she just didnt have it in her, some people you can tell. Others remain for controversy or to get the viewing figures up. Lottie turns my stomach just looking at her weasel little face. Awful person.

46 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How has Marianne survived this still? She's in the failing task so many times yet survives somehow 

She was shite today. Didn't 'manage' at all and tried to throw Thomas under the bus. 

42 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Ryan-Mark getting sent back in over Thomas :nigel:

As for Dean, by far one of the worst contestants ever.

Dean was useless. He didn't even seem that bothered to take part in anything, even as PM, and was totally nonplussed that he won a task. 

33 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

And now Jemelin has gone lol

Imagine my shock. She was pretty poor today anyway. Didn't like the way she over-directed the advert.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

She was shite today. Didn't 'manage' at all and tried to throw Thomas under the bus.

Imagine my shock. She was pretty poor today anyway. Didn't like the way she over-directed the advert.

Was surprised both didn't go today. Jemelin probably had had all her chances having led to no end product.

But Marianne seems to just get out of the board room with ease each time, can't see her going much further.

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Was surprised both didn't go today. Jemelin probably had had all her chances having led to no end product.

But Marianne seems to just get out of the board room with ease each time, can't see her going much further.

I thought it was our first double sacking of the series too. 

She must have a great business plan coz she's decking useless.