Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

The Apprentice 2019

Is it me,but I watch this and think most people that go on it are making themselves unemployable.

Also,a minor thing but it irks me,as he can do no wrong.read somewhere that Lord Sugar said someone should be “ put on a boat and sent to Mongolia”

isnt it landlocked?

or was that the joke?

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Surprises Riyonn got away with not bringing Thomas back in to the boardroom 

Think if he brought back Thomas he'd have been more at risk of going. But a few could've easily gone today

Not sure how the person who was sat next to Solomon in the board room got away with it as she's done nothing. Too many get carried into high rounds of the show by doimg nothing at all. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Think if he brought back Thomas he'd have been more at risk of going. But a few could've easily gone today

Not sure how the person who was sat next to Solomon in the board room got away with it as she's done nothing. Too many get carried into high rounds of the show by doimg nothing at all. 

Because they have a business plan Lord sugar likes? It must be rigged along these lines to some extent. 

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

The toddlers in the focus group would give these candidates a run for their money.

Appeared a bit scripted, no? One said something along the lines of 'I don't think the packaging matches the product'. Doesn't sound like a kid talking about whether they like a toy. 

Edited by Fktf

4 hours ago, Fktf said:

Appeared a bit scripted, no? One said something along the lines of 'I don't think the packaging matches the product'. 

And another said “The deficiency in the marketing strategy is that forward looking companies invest in compatible digital contingencies”

• Haha 2

On 16/10/2019 at 23:04, ealingfox said:

How racist is Lord Sugar btw? The Asian bloke and the 2 Black blokes straight out the door. Shocking. Iasha, Lubna or Jemelin to go next week? :ph34r:

I noticed the same, year after year he does the same thing. Racist is strong though.