Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Priti Patel being torn to shreds by the legal community after trying to blame Labour for yesterday's terrorist attack. Really couldn't happen to a nicer woman - she is possibly one the most disgusting, vile, pretentious, lying, stuck up, smug, nasty, awful lifeforms ever to disgrace the planet. Horrific woman. 

You wouldn’t kick her out of bed though....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

7 point swing to Labour in this poll

(Tories lead by six points)

3 point swing to Conservatives in this poll

(Tories lead by 10 points)

It's funny that one side of the electorate has been completely dismissive of the polls so far, until one shows them losing by a bit less and suddenly they're the be all and end all lol

Johnson not speaking to AN is absolute trash as well, at least he's smart enough to know he'd get torn a new arsehole if he went on there. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Priti Patel being torn to shreds by the legal community after trying to blame Labour for yesterday's terrorist attack. Really couldn't happen to a nicer woman - she is possibly one the most disgusting, vile, pretentious, lying, stuck up, smug, nasty, awful lifeforms ever to disgrace the planet. Horrific woman. 

She's not perfect - but when the alternative is Diane Abbott, who was one of 17 MPs who voted against designating groups like Al Qa'ida, Hamas, Islamic Jihad & the Tamil Tigers as terrorists, she's the only sensible option for the position. 

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

She's not perfect - but when the alternative is Diane Abbott, who was one of 17 MPs who voted against designating groups like Al Qa'ida, Hamas, Islamic Jihad & the Tamil Tigers as terrorists, she's the only sensible option for the position. 

Given a choice of the two ...... any administration would have a far bigger pool of talent to choose from ...... its incredible that these two are the current options .......... seriously, wtf is going on ?????

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

Both as bad as each other in my opinion. Patel is a racist who illegally met Israeli politician's behind the PM's back. It's a shame that this is the only choice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Anyone changed their mind between the start of the campaign and now on who they will vote for?

Was tempted early on by the lib dems and revoke early on, pre the calling of the election. The more I thought about it I thought we need a second referendum rather than revoking so I've gone to labour. That said I don't really want Corbyn as PM, but I really don't want Johnson either. I think the best we can hope for is a minority tory government, and labour are closer to the Tories where I live so hopefully that's one seat that'll swing and stop a tory majority.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I'm pretty sure Corbyn has never said that he would disband MI5?

Don't think he has either, MI5 had a file on Corbyn though to monitor his links with terrorist groups (can't believe I'm writing that about a potential Prime Minister)

Think he might be getting confused with NATO, which Corbyn has called to be shut down. 

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

Don't think he has either, MI5 had a file on Corbyn though to monitor his links with terrorist groups (can't believe I'm writing that about a potential Prime Minister)

Think he might be getting confused with NATO, which Corbyn has called to be shut down. 

You can see why he's so keen to swerve Andrew Neil from this interview.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MattP said:

Imagine the leader of the opposition going into an election with such beliefs.  Unthinkable.