Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 Arsenal - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-0 Arsenal

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.6

Total Average Rating

128 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wilfred Ndidi 8.4
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Harvey Barnes 6.6
  4. Manager Confidence 98% 0%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 09/11/19
Voting Ends: 14/11/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Caglar Soyuncu
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Ayoze Pérez
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Demarai Gray (sub)
  13. Dennis Praet (sub)

Harsh rating for Barnes. He did more than Perez and Chiwell at least and was part of that great move for Vardy’s first goal. Barnes plays better in the middle away from Chilwell.

Chilwell was the worst in the very good team performance today. His defending was quite poor today, didnt close down enough and let in far too many crosses from the left. Soy even had to come across to help once and shouted at Chilwell another occasion.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Harsh rating for Barnes. He did more than Perez and Chiwell at least and was part of that great move for Vardy’s first goal. Barnes plays better in the middle away from Chilwell.

Chilwell was the worst in the very good team performance today. His defending was quite poor today, didnt close down enough and let in far too many crosses from the left. Soy even had to come across to help once and shouted at Chilwell another occasion.

Are you a family member? Most of this forum are in agreement he was one of if not our worst player today. It’s not harsh at all. He is the weak link in our squad and we need to replace him with someone better in January 

Edited by jaylcfc94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Funny old game and the way we see it, I had Chilwell as our second best today behind Ndidi who was a beast!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

Are you a family member? Most of this forum are in agreement he was one of if not our worst player today. It’s not harsh at all. He is the weak link in our squad and we need to replace him with someone better in January 

Nonsense. He was not at the races compared to his usual standard but he has a much higher ceiling than Perez who is by far the weakest link in a very strong team overall.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squarez said:

Nonsense. He was not at the races compared to his usual standard but he has a much higher ceiling than Perez who is by far the weakest link in a very strong team overall.

No he is our weak link in my opinion. Even when he contributes goal or assists he gets a low rating in these threads. His overall play is not good enough. I’m not saying sell or loan him but he should be on the subs bench and not starting games. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

43 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Much as i rate Chilwell going forward he is not a natural defender,to the extent that i think teams are begining to target  him now.That said, a defence that has not conceded a goal in its last 3 matches aint doing too badly

5 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Ffs. We just beat arsenal dominating pretty much every area of the pitch and we are moaning and criticising some our players. We all have our favourites but come on. Perez worked his socks off for the team, Barnes excellent touch in the build up to the first goal and put in a decent shift. I know this is a player rating thread, and maybe their overall performances weren’t the highest rating today but they certainly don’t deserve criticism. Everyone out there was playing for the badge and some just happened to have a better game than others but nobody had a bad game

Very well said !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaylcfc94 said:

He hates Chilwell and Maddison and will criticise them at any point but no one criticise poor hard done by Harvey 

Don’t get me wrong Jay. I don’t hate them at all. I support the team and only look and see how things can be improved. In fact, I think Maddison has really gone up a few notches even since 6 months ago. Rodgers have done wonders with his coaching and the whole team are reaping benefits. Another player I used to criticise a bit during the Puel era - Ndidi - he has turned into an absolute machine. He has always been a good tackler, but he was asked to try to do too much and ended up regularly disrupting plays. Now he knows his role, and he does an awesome job. And it is not just about individual plays, but also about how how team gels and plays together to get the best out of each other.

Edited by Tom12345

5 hours ago, jaylcfc94 said:

Lol, no.

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 4

Barnes and Perez were our least effective players yesterday. They both put a shift in and Barnes contributed significantly to our first goal. Perez's lack of pace worries me, Barnes' doesn't have the experience yet to find the space when defensive teams like Arsenal come to our gaff. I would like to see Gray start against Brighton he deserves it and I think Barnes will enjoy coming off the bench against tired defenders, like he did last season when he get benched for a couple of games. I've never been a fan of "don't change a winning side" and that is so much more true now we have a deep talented squad.

• Like 1