Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dormelcfc

Mahrez 'lost two years at Leicester'

Recommended Posts

Lightweight, pipe cleaners for legs and would have probably wasted his entire career in Europe’s lower leagues if we hadn’t of taken a chance on him. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kante and Drinkwater left and neither said a bad word about the club but this guy can't help himself can he. I loved him as player but for God's sake I wish he'd pull his head out of his arse and shut up, he got a move he wanted but is still moaning what a knob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Journalist goes fishing. Journalist gets lots of catches. Job done.

Modern journalism 101 sadly, all about the clicks rather than anything else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fvck. 
 

So sad to read the stuff in the papers. I tend not to believe what I read but it’s sometimes hard. 
 

What I don’t get, is why now? It’s not like it’s between us and Man City for the title right now and it’s the last game. 
 

If it’s all true, he’s just undone any bit of support he’d have from our fans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Godknows how some people get through the day when they can't even stomach a footballer saying something that may come across as negative about his former employers, that also happens to be true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Godknows how some people get through the day when they can't even stomach a footballer saying something that may come across as negative about his former employers, that also happens to be true

He doesn't need to say anything though does he what's the point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nettle said:

He doesn't need to say anything though does he what's the point.

Because he was asked? I doubt he's been the only player liked by fans over the years who may have something bad to say about the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Godknows how some people get through the day when they can't even stomach a footballer saying something that may come across as negative about his former employers, that also happens to be true

Completely agree. Surprised at how many people care what he has to say and even more surprised at the strong offence some are taking. It’s a Mickey Mouse interview from a Mickey Mouse source, probably not even true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Absolute prize pillock. 

 

He believes the hype from his weird Algerian countrymen. 

 

At the end of the day, we have moved on and don't care about Manchester City substitutes, he seems to have a massive hang up on us. 

 

**** you Mahrez, you absolute nobody. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody already posted the last transcript. Nothing offensive in there. Of course, unless you want to be offended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Absolute prize pillock. 

 

He believes the hype from his weird Algerian countrymen. 

 

At the end of the day, we have moved on and don't care about Manchester City substitutes, he seems to have a massive hang up on us. 

 

**** you Mahrez, you absolute nobody. 

 

You sound like you care lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Because he was asked? I doubt he's been the only player liked by fans over the years who may have something bad to say about the club.

Be nice if he was a bit more humble though after taking him from obscurity and helping his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nettle said:

Be nice if he was a bit more humble though after taking him from obscurity and helping his career.

Maybe, but he was the star in a team that delivered something we could only have dreamt of. They could all have pissed off to another side for all I care I wouldn't have a grudge with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walkers said:

Maybe, but he was the star in a team that delivered something we could only have dreamt of. They could all have pissed off to another side for all I care I wouldn't have a grudge with them

No grudge mate just don't understand the guy that's all 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walkers said:

You sound like you care lol

Of course I care. 

 

I care about people bad mouthing my club. 

 

I would have the same reaction to anyone doing, I don't particualry care its Mahrez as such. 

 

Not that I need to explain my self, but how could anyone who loves this football club not be pissed off when we get bad mouthed, by ex players or other fans, it makes no difference to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Of course I care. 

 

I care about people bad mouthing my club. 

 

I would have the same reaction to anyone doing, I don't particualry care its Mahrez as such. 

 

Not that I need to explain my self, but how could anyone who loves this football club not be pissed off when we get bad mouthed, by ex players or other fans, it makes no difference to me. 

How exactly is he wrong? And saying he should respect us because we gave him a chance to make his name isn't a valid answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

How exactly is he wrong? And saying he should respect us because we gave him a chance to make his name isn't a valid answer

WUM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

How exactly is he wrong? And saying he should respect us because we gave him a chance to make his name isn't a valid answer

I don't care if he is right or wrong.

 

I never said anything like that?

 

You also can't post telling people what answers they can or can't give.

 

I know you are just trying to wind people up, its OK, we all have bad days. 

 

At the end of the day the guy was a **** when he was here, he is a **** now and we are far better off without him and the weird Algerian hareem he had. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...