Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Mahrez 'lost two years at Leicester'

Kante and Drinkwater left and neither said a bad word about the club but this guy can't help himself can he. I loved him as player but for God's sake I wish he'd pull his head out of his arse and shut up, he got a move he wanted but is still moaning what a knob.

Fvck. 

So sad to read the stuff in the papers. I tend not to believe what I read but it’s sometimes hard. 

What I don’t get, is why now? It’s not like it’s between us and Man City for the title right now and it’s the last game. 

If it’s all true, he’s just undone any bit of support he’d have from our fans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Godknows how some people get through the day when they can't even stomach a footballer saying something that may come across as negative about his former employers, that also happens to be true

He doesn't need to say anything though does he what's the point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Godknows how some people get through the day when they can't even stomach a footballer saying something that may come across as negative about his former employers, that also happens to be true

Completely agree. Surprised at how many people care what he has to say and even more surprised at the strong offence some are taking. It’s a Mickey Mouse interview from a Mickey Mouse source, probably not even true. 

17 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Absolute prize pillock. 

He believes the hype from his weird Algerian countrymen. 

At the end of the day, we have moved on and don't care about Manchester City substitutes, he seems to have a massive hang up on us. 

**** you Mahrez, you absolute nobody. 

2 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Absolute prize pillock. 

He believes the hype from his weird Algerian countrymen. 

At the end of the day, we have moved on and don't care about Manchester City substitutes, he seems to have a massive hang up on us. 

**** you Mahrez, you absolute nobody. 

You sound like you care lol

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Because he was asked? I doubt he's been the only player liked by fans over the years who may have something bad to say about the club.

Be nice if he was a bit more humble though after taking him from obscurity and helping his career.

1 minute ago, nettle said:

Be nice if he was a bit more humble though after taking him from obscurity and helping his career.

Maybe, but he was the star in a team that delivered something we could only have dreamt of. They could all have pissed off to another side for all I care I wouldn't have a grudge with them

Just now, Walkers said:

Maybe, but he was the star in a team that delivered something we could only have dreamt of. They could all have pissed off to another side for all I care I wouldn't have a grudge with them

No grudge mate just don't understand the guy that's all 👍🏻

Just now, Walkers said:

You sound like you care lol

Of course I care. 

I care about people bad mouthing my club. 

I would have the same reaction to anyone doing, I don't particualry care its Mahrez as such. 

Not that I need to explain my self, but how could anyone who loves this football club not be pissed off when we get bad mouthed, by ex players or other fans, it makes no difference to me. 

8 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Of course I care. 

I care about people bad mouthing my club. 

I would have the same reaction to anyone doing, I don't particualry care its Mahrez as such. 

Not that I need to explain my self, but how could anyone who loves this football club not be pissed off when we get bad mouthed, by ex players or other fans, it makes no difference to me. 

How exactly is he wrong? And saying he should respect us because we gave him a chance to make his name isn't a valid answer

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

How exactly is he wrong? And saying he should respect us because we gave him a chance to make his name isn't a valid answer

I don't care if he is right or wrong.

I never said anything like that?

You also can't post telling people what answers they can or can't give.

I know you are just trying to wind people up, its OK, we all have bad days. 

At the end of the day the guy was a **** when he was here, he is a **** now and we are far better off without him and the weird Algerian hareem he had.