Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Mahrez 'lost two years at Leicester'

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Not sure Rogers would to be honest. He doesn't work hard enough during a match. That's what all this boils down to really, and why he's not one of the first names on Pep's team sheet. 

Probably right - Maddison like RM can produce moments of magic,,,while both have huge egos, JM seems more a real team player than RM and Rogers has developed a real Musketeers one for all team spirit which RM might disrupt... 

Edited by hackneyfoxx

dunno if it's true. but Mahrez has proved himself to be a moody likkle baby so thanks for the memories but whatever. Teams had money if they thought he was worth the amount to pry him away from us they would have spent it. Roma offered 22 mill then topped off at 30. We clearly valued him higher than everyone else did...silly ****. 

4 hours ago, hackneyfoxx said:

Wonder if he doesn't get game time at Man City and decides he wants Champions League next year and wants to come back, whether Rogers would have him....we have a Kante replacement but he would improve the team   - or would the danger of his  sulkiness disrupt the balance..?

I don't think he'd fit in now under Rodgers. Wouldn't have the work ethic of our younger players I don't think. 

Mahrez can suck a fat one. Imagine moaning about the club that basically gave him the position and the opportunities that we did. I genuinely think a lot of the reasons why he became such a good player were down to the management and coaching he recieved over his years here. He was clearly a raw talent but it was Leicester who helped mould him into the player he is now.

To sit and slag us off like this is completely disrespectful, especially to a lot of the fans who stuck by him even after he went AWOL when he didn't get the move he wanted ,when he wanted.

I think in 10/15 years time when we have a reunion or celebration of the title winning season, he'll feel embarrassed to be in front of us fans for the way he's spoken about his time here 'ruining' his career chances.

Guest An Sionnach
10 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Really? I’m sorry but right wing is probably our weakest position in the starting XI and Mahrez would definitely improve this side. 

Might make the pressing slightly worse but don’t think it’d have a hugely adverse effect on our game plan, especially with what his attacking play can produce. 

He will never again reach the form he had in that season , he has very rarely shown it for Man. City . He is largely past it I'm afraid. We don't need a right winger we have Ricci.

27 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Mahrez can suck a fat one. Imagine moaning about the club that basically gave him the position and the opportunities that we did. I genuinely think a lot of the reasons why he became such a good player were down to the management and coaching he recieved over his years here. He was clearly a raw talent but it was Leicester who helped mould him into the player he is now.

To sit and slag us off like this is completely disrespectful, especially to a lot of the fans who stuck by him even after he went AWOL when he didn't get the move he wanted ,when he wanted.

I think in 10/15 years time when we have a reunion or celebration of the title winning season, he'll feel embarrassed to be in front of us fans for the way he's spoken about his time here 'ruining' his career chances.

.. he wouldn't bat an eye lid, he lacks the self awareness to be embarrassed regarding his actions and comments!! 

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he wouldn't bat an eye lid, he lacks the self awareness to be embarrassed regarding his actions and comments!! 

I couldn’t give a toss about ex players that are doing crap tbh.Drinkwater pissed on his own chips,Harry’s not doing brilliant!(Great business for city btw,as I wouldn’t have paid 50 mil for him!RM will always warm the bench,and if MC don’t win anything this season pep will strengthen if even further then the mardy arse will be even further down the pecking order!Kante hasn’t had it all his own way either.As a team we’re not missing any of them.The grass isn’t always greener!! **** em all!:P

15 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Mahrez will retire a very rich man with a cupboard full of silverware but in his heart of hearts he will know that he was second best at Manchester .  

I think its sickening that after earning all that money and winning all those trophies, in this imaginary future, he hasn't done the decent thing and bought a trophy cabinet.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I think its sickening that after earning all that money and winning all those trophies, in this imaginary future, he hasn't done the decent thing and bought a trophy cabinet.

He isn't some jumped up fancy lad with designer trophy cabinets, just a simple lad who hasn't been spoiled by fame & fortune.

• Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach

Of course he was the picture on the wall in every young Arabs bedroom but now he has been binned in favour of Mo Salah. Yep his day in the spotlight sure is over.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

He’s put a bid in for the one that’s gathering dust at Tottenham. Mint condition- never been used

Edited by 49er
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Of course he was the picture on the wall in every young Arabs bedroom but now he has been binned in favour of Mo Salah. Yep his day in the spotlight sure is over.

Disturbing to think how many time that picture has been wanked to 

50 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Not sure I trust those quotes.

If they're real, how incredibly sad that he thinks like that. It speaks very poorly of him. He'd have gained very little from moves to Arsenal or Roma.:whistle:

Totally.If I remember right,he wanted to play for everyone that showed an interest!Very sad how much he wanted to leave a club that had put so much faith in him.But like I said **** em.Cant see him getting more game time at MC :whistle: