Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

2 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Praet in for Tielemens to start.  Try and get at least 2 up by 60 mins and then take Vardy off for Nacho and Hamza for N'Didi.

Yes I would go along with that. Definitely give Nacho some time on the field hopefully to keep his confidence burning. If there was one guy I wanted to score against Everton, it was him, he was excellent.

On 02/12/2019 at 22:57, 420Hashish said:

Anybody else wishing for us to score more than 2 goals on Wednesday and increase our goals scored and goal difference? We've scored only 2 in every match since the Southampton one. I know a win is a win but sometimes 2 goals won't be enough to win.

Okay boomer.

wow, internet meme.. original!

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Would be nice to get the game won nice and early today.

5 goals before 30 minutes all season so far is a worrying stat, even if the 28 goals we've scored after the 30th minute reassures me.

I think that is deliberate. Hold and contain them initially, then exploit their weaknesses.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

There is only one way to categorize this game and that's home banker. Literally all the stats past and present point at a home win, from our record against them at home, their away record, form this season and last, even the fact Watford apparently never win on Wednesdays. 

By all accounts they were hanging on most of the time at the weekend before finally succumbing and that was against a saints side who never win at home. If we don't win this comfortably I'd be surprised and it could derail us a bit, need to be professional not complacent and get the job done, score early and go from there, don't be changing the team much, leave Barnes in to get more confidence and hopefully a goal, play Praet and maybe Wes but leave the rest. 

Genuinely wish I could look at stats like this and feel confident. 👍