Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iFoxes

Do we need player like Adama Traore for our wings?

In what universe are Wolves going to sell their players to us? They probably have more money than us and not a chance would they sell Traore for £50m in his current form. And aside from that, hes really not that great. A couple of good performances doesn't all of a sudden mean we should be spending a load of money on him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Not particularly relevant is it? We know who he means. The OP was at pains to downplay it so hardly playing the big ITK

Listen, if we're going to allow people to roleplay being ITK I should be allowed to make fun of them, seeing as the posters on here who claim to be ITK seem to be right about 5% of the time, excluding seanfromenderby posts

• Like 1

He's one of those players that you'd love in your team. He's an absolute beast and potentially a fan favourite. Having said that for the money it would cost I don't think he'd be worth it. His total goal contributions are only marginally better than Perez/Barnes/Gray. If he were £5m gerrimmin but £50m probably not. X 

Edited by RumbleFox

11 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

> Claims to be itk

> Can't even spell the name of the guy he's linking us with

Where did I claim to itk? It’s not like I’ve seen paper work or ‘official’ scouting reports. Like I said it was passed onto me. Also If you had read my post you may have seen that I admitted I had no clue how to spell his name. Would you like me to google it next time and copy and past for accuracy? Would that make you happy? You mighty mighty keyboard warrior.  

22 hours ago, casablancas said:

Don’t know where to post this ... but apparently we’ve made contact with Watford over a potential bid involving cash and player for Deleufeu or however you spell it. Can’t really reveal anything else as I have no clue about details. Please don’t ask for source as I won’t respond. Let’s wait and see. 

Hope that's not true hes really not what we want or need. Being amazing once every 10 games just wouldn't cut it here. I'm sure our scouts will have players from abroad lined up as there is just no value in signing players from other prem clubs in terms of both wages and transfer fees. 

On 28/12/2019 at 23:12, casablancas said:

Don’t know where to post this ... but apparently we’ve made contact with Watford over a potential bid involving cash and player for Deleufeu or however you spell it. Can’t really reveal anything else as I have no clue about details. Please don’t ask for source as I won’t respond. Let’s wait and see. 

That's the player that I would like us to bring to City. If Watford  get relegated I think we could get him at the right sort of price. But it would be good to get him in the January window. 

10 hours ago, casablancas said:

Where did I claim to itk? It’s not like I’ve seen paper work or ‘official’ scouting reports. Like I said it was passed onto me. Also If you had read my post you may have seen that I admitted I had no clue how to spell his name. Would you like me to google it next time and copy and past for accuracy? Would that make you happy? You mighty mighty keyboard warrior.  

"In the know" is literally any person who claims to know anything about the club that is private. Distancing yourself from your shitty prediction by pretending to not know how to spell his name, and claiming that actually it was some distant source who happened to tell you this one bit of information by chance, and that "actually, I'm not itk", is sad. If you're going to pull something out of a hat be extravagant about it.

And I'm no keyboard warrior, just somebody tired of all the shitposters on here who are given the time of day because one time somebody predicted Perez's signing a few hours before he was linked by a newspaper.

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

"In the know" is literally any person who claims to know anything about the club that is private. Distancing yourself from your shitty prediction by pretending to not know how to spell his name, and claiming that actually it was some distant source who happened to tell you this one bit of information by chance, and that "actually, I'm not itk", is sad. If you're going to pull something out of a hat be extravagant about it.

And I'm no keyboard warrior, just somebody tired of all the shitposters on here who are given the time of day because one time somebody predicted Perez's signing a few hours before he was linked by a newspaper.

You should take @SheppyFox on holiday somewhere remote for January to a yoga resort and do some deep breathing buddy!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Harsh.

If he can become consistent and perform to 90% of his talent with his physical attributes every week, he'd be back at the likes of Barcelona. 

He's not consistent enough at the moment and it would change our style of play to play to his strengths. One thing people don't give Perez credit for is how well he links with other players and he really is a team player. We may lose that if we go after Troare 

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Wow, what a bellend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Haha. Dude try and relax. We are second in the EPL ... and you’re this concerned about someone passing on information? I fear for your health. 

6 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

C1921410-F658-4615-B6EB-CE67405F7D21.gif.89f49656d80d5c07f04eabb752e3ebb2.gif

• Haha 1

On 28/12/2019 at 18:14, Finnegan said:

I don't care if he's having a purple patch and has had a couple goal contributions lately, he's still dreadful. 

I don't think he'd fit here at all. Not in Brendan side. 

He's got no football brain and ridiculous end product, he's no better than Gray besides the fact he probably has a bit more natural arrogance (in a good way.) 

“Dreadful” is harsh but I certainly don’t want us to sign him. Jeff Schlupp has occasionally shown flashes of brilliance at Palace but I doubt many would want to see him back here for the fee they’d require and that is an equivalence with the poster’s concluding paragraph .

PS no rumours as yet from Townsend’s agent linking us to him so hopefully that connection is dead in a ditch too