Sign in to follow this  
iFoxes

Do we need player like Adama Traore for our wings?

Since we all agree we are not a real threat when it comes to our wings, do you think he will be good for us if Wolves are willing to let him go?
It's not very likely, but I think we need similar player in the wings – powerful, direct, high stamina, good on the ball, with plenty of pace – a complete package. 
They will likely to open space for Vardy to bang in the goals. What do you guys think? 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11896576/adama-traore-jurgen-klopp-hails-exceptional-winger-ahead-of-liverpool-vs-wolves

Having read this really confirms that I am not the only one who think he is really a great winger, and a joy to watch, but what are the chances that Wolves will let him go?

lol Wolves will want £50 million at least. 

Not gonna happen. Not a chance.

A similar player with pace, power and a goal threat? Definitely yes.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

In my opinion, if they are willing to let him go for 50m, i don't think it's that bad, especially if he meet our needs. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, iFoxes said:

In my opinion, if they are willing to let him go for 50m, i don't think it's that bad, especially if he meet our needs. 

Wolves aren't selling us their best players. 

Honestly think Ricardo is just as good, if not better in terms of his composure in those areas down the right hand side. After Justin's performance today, could easily be something we experiment with a little. He's got pace, power and can track back. 

• Like 2

I hope we'd spend £50 mill on Traore. He would be an outstanding addition, he may be delivering 15/10 seasons in the next couple years. 

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He's got no football brain and ridiculous end product, 

Always thought this. Reminded me of Schlupp when he was at Boro. 

• Like 3

He’s not dreadful, he just needs a good manager to coach him. On his day no one can handle him, he is the most physically imposing player alive. Pure power and pace and pure athleticism. He shat all over Mendy yesterday, and Mendy isn’t a small chap himself. It will never happen, but I’d love him here, Rodgers would turn him into a monster.

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, iFoxes said:

Since we all agree we are not a real threat when it comes to our wings, do you think he will be good for us if Wolves are willing to let him go?
It's not very likely, but I think we need similar player in the wings – powerful, direct, high stamina, good on the ball, with plenty of pace – a complete package. 
They will likely to open space for Vardy to bang in the goals. What do you guys think? 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11896576/adama-traore-jurgen-klopp-hails-exceptional-winger-ahead-of-liverpool-vs-wolves

Having read this really confirms that I am not the only one who think he is really a great winger, and a joy to watch, but what are the chances that Wolves will let him go?

Vardy is already banging in the goals.

Don’t know where to post this ... but apparently we’ve made contact with Watford over a potential bid involving cash and player for Deleufeu or however you spell it. Can’t really reveal anything else as I have no clue about details. Please don’t ask for source as I won’t respond. Let’s wait and see. 

World beater on his day, anonymous mostly. Doesn't matter anyway cause Wolves aren't selling to us and can't really blame them.

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

Don’t know where to post this ... but apparently we’ve made contact with Watford over a potential bid involving cash and player for Deleufeu or however you spell it. Can’t really reveal anything else as I have no clue about details. Please don’t ask for source as I won’t respond. Let’s wait and see. 

No thanks, poor man's Mahrez.

We had the best pace merchant wingers England has ever seen at one point but we didn’t deserve them. 

Having Schlupp in fullback behind Lloyd Dyer again is the left hand side we all dream of one day. 

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

I hope not. Been looking at the Watford forum a bit since the mighty Nige joined them and the Watford fans hate him and think he’s a lazy pr*ck, not what we need

Traore would be an upgrade on what we've currently got, and there is end product to be found in him (Pulis got some, and NES is getting some as well). I think under Rodgers he'd fulfill his potential. Having said all that, there's no point because Wolves won't sell him to us.

8 hours ago, casablancas said:

> Claims to be itk

> Can't even spell the name of the guy he's linking us with

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Traore would be an upgrade on what we've currently got, and there is end product to be found in him (Pulis got some, and NES is getting some as well). I think under Rodgers he'd fulfill his potential. Having said all that, there's no point because Wolves won't sell him to us.

He would. On his day. We don’t need more sometimes players.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I don't care if he's having a purple patch and has had a couple goal contributions lately, he's still dreadful. 

I don't think he'd fit here at all. Not in Brendan side. 

He's got no football brain and ridiculous end product, he's no better than Gray besides the fact he probably has a bit more natural arrogance (in a good way.) 

He's definitely better than Gray, his dribbling and strength already set him well ahead, and he is packet than Gray too. 

To be honest I think he has the potential for end product, he just needs it drilled into him as he's thick. Pulis got it out of him, and NES is getting the hang of it.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

He would. On his day. We don’t need more sometimes players.

Oh yeah. It's one of those things where if we could go back in time I'd say do it, but the ship has sailed.

• Like 1