Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Ghezzal

23 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

How hasn't his been hammered? This is so much worse than 'Kermo was decent'. 

Xmas break, he got away with one. JL is the worst football player I've ever seen, he couldn't even make a 5 yard pass with no pressure on! 

• 3 weeks later...

Olympiakos interested after selling Podence to Wolves

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-targeting-leicester-city-man-wolves-complete-transfer-deal/

Nottingham Forest’s Joao Carvalho has been linked with a move to the club in recent days, but today Sdna report Leicester City attacker Rachid Ghezzal, who’s currently on loan at Fiorentina, is now a target.

The 27 year old is struggling to get games with La Viola, featuring for just 208 minutes in Serie A in this campaign.

It’s claimed the Leicester City owned player could leave the Italian club and join Olympiacos but Sdna report former Fulham midfielder Pajtim Kasami is also a target for the Greek giants.

Ghezzal’s contract with Leicester City will expire at the end of June 2022, but it seems he’s no longer part of Brendan Rodgers’ plans.

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Olympiakos interested after selling Podence to Wolves

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-targeting-leicester-city-man-wolves-complete-transfer-deal/

Nottingham Forest’s Joao Carvalho has been linked with a move to the club in recent days, but today Sdna report Leicester City attacker Rachid Ghezzal, who’s currently on loan at Fiorentina, is now a target.

The 27 year old is struggling to get games with La Viola, featuring for just 208 minutes in Serie A in this campaign.

It’s claimed the Leicester City owned player could leave the Italian club and join Olympiacos but Sdna report former Fulham midfielder Pajtim Kasami is also a target for the Greek giants.

Ghezzal’s contract with Leicester City will expire at the end of June 2022, but it seems he’s no longer part of Brendan Rodgers’ plans.

The guy can't games anywhere because he's shite couldn't wish him on a nicer club 😂

On 09/01/2020 at 14:05, nwl fox said:

Xmas break, he got away with one. JL is the worst football player I've ever seen, he couldn't even make a 5 yard pass with no pressure on! 

All I can say is that he’s unfortunately tarred with the Peter Taylor brush, poor signing and part of Taylor’s quest to dismantle a good side, whether he’s the worst City player ever I’m not so sure as my memory fades, still Ghezzal shouldn’t be lumped in with him.

17 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

All I can say is that he’s unfortunately tarred with the Peter Taylor brush, poor signing and part of Taylor’s quest to dismantle a good side, whether he’s the worst City player ever I’m not so sure as my memory fades, still Ghezzal shouldn’t be lumped in with him.

A survey was done to work out each club's worst ever player. Not only was he voted ours, but Stevenage fans also voted him their worst ever. Stevenage!

I think JL was voted 6th worst ever Premier League player.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

About two months into Lewis's Leicester career, when I was a student, we were given a project to write a formal letter to someone in a position of authority. I wrote mine to Peter Taylor and still have the reply. The letter said that Taylor was by and large doing fine, but that Junior Lewis was clearly not good enough to play in the EPL. The reply said that I obviously didn't know very much about football and 'if you'd seen the Chelsea game you'd appreciate that Junior Lewis is more than good enough' for the EPL.

Since that day I've been happy to accept that I know absolutely nothing and the likes of Peter Taylor are rightly paid millions for their expertise.

Ghezzal was obviously Puel's folly just like Lewis was Taylor's. One cost a fair wedge of cash, the other cost us far more, albeit not through the transfer fee. And I doubt the dismay over Ghezzal ever got to the point of school kids writing letters to Puel to improve their English Language grade.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, inckley fox said:

About two months into Lewis's Leicester career, when I was a student, we were given a project to write a formal letter to someone in a position of authority. I wrote mine to Peter Taylor and still have the reply. The letter said that Taylor was by and large doing fine, but that Junior Lewis was clearly not good enough to play in the EPL. The reply said that I obviously didn't know very much about football and 'if you'd seen the Chelsea game you'd appreciate that Junior Lewis is more than good enough' for the EPL.

Since that day I've been happy to accept that I know absolutely nothing and the likes of Peter Taylor are rightly paid millions for their expertise.

Ghezzal was obviously Puel's folly just like Lewis was Taylor's. One cost a fair wedge of cash, the other cost us far more, albeit not through the transfer fee. And I doubt the dismay over Ghezzal ever got to the point of school kids writing letters to Puel to improve their English Language grade.

Just checked and Taylor signed Junior Lewis 6 (six!) times as a player and twice as a coach.  That really is true love.

5 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Definitely something going on between them 🥰

Lewis was the only one in the dressing room who laughed and clapped when Taylor did his world famous Norman Wisdom impersonation . Everyone else shifted uneasily and looked embarrassed .

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, surrifox said:

Lewis was the only one in the dressing room who laughed and clapped when Taylor did his world famous Norman Wisdom impersonation . Everyone else shifted uneasily and looked embarrassed .

Christ! I am shifting around in a similar fashion right now.......:S