Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Ghezzal

20 hours ago, Guesty said:

If he came back, I'd actually like to see him given at least one chance. He didn't do well at all first time round, but might be different under Rodgers. However, Rodgers sent him on loan for a reason.

He's the only player I remember getting loudly booed as he was being subbed on. Must have affected his confidence - he became a scapegoat. Iheanacho's turned it around; maybe he could to with a bit more confidence.

I'm ever the optimist.

Rogers made his mind up about Ghezzal very quickly and has been honest enough to say in press that he would be well down the pecking order here. Hense he has little to no chance of playing time.

We need to either offer him free or cancel his contract and as for Ghezzal he is league 1 / lower championship at best and needs to lower his expectations. This is a player that is well out of his depth in the prem

People remember Junior Lewis as our poorest ever signing, sorry but Ghezzal makes him look like Messi. 

20 hours ago, Collymore said:

Vardy has said he's the most skillfull player at the club and he's looked like a magician at times... 

I've heard this from an under 23s player that has trained occasionally with the first team. Reckons Ghezzal is something else in training... not sure why he looks a complete donkey on a football pitch though?

23 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I prefer the proper term..... massively shit.

Cant see him ending up at Atalanta as rumoured.

Hope so, I've just bought tickets for Inter v Atalanta on 11th Jan. Going with a Saints season ticket mate, which clashes with a certain fixture😂.

Then on the Sunday? Torino or Verona on the Sunday. 

9 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Hope so, I've just bought tickets for Inter v Atalanta on 11th Jan. Going with a Saints season ticket mate, which clashes with a certain fixture😂.

Then on the Sunday? Torino or Verona on the Sunday. 

Nice one mate, that will be a good match with local rivals but it’s a shame you didn’t get to see them play in Bergamo, atmosphere would be much better.

I need to get over there to watch them again.

On 30/12/2019 at 02:57, lcfcnsk said:

Atalanta want him?! I don't know who Ghezzal's agent is but fvck me the guy must be the best in the business. Either that or he sends clubs videos of Riyad Mahrez but labels them 'Rachid Ghezzal's Best Bits' and then waits for his phone to ring.

• Haha 2