Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup)

Just now, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Danny Ward

Yep. He was the leak when Liverpool lineups kept being leaked a few seasons back. Then as soon as he left them they stopped and ours started...

Rodgers definitely fancies 3 at the back then. Good to see Benkovic make the bench. 

Bit harsh on Gray not to be involved at all, was certainly better than Albrighton on Saturday but Marc brings experience from the bench if we need it. 

Excited to see Perez and Vardy centrally together. 

Cmon you blues. 

26 minutes ago, Manini said:

Just out of interest, and I know you’re probably fishing for this type of response, but **** it, do you ever say anything positive about Leicester or any of our players? 

Sorry sport, didn’t mean to upset anyone, least of all any member of the Albrighton family 😏

And yes, I do. Am missing Wilf hugely already.

Enjoy the game 💪🏼

12 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Sean was spot on.

Let’s hope he was also spot on about Maddison signing a new contract next week as well then.

If he genuinely has a source though I am still not comfortable with him broadcasting it three hours before kick-off.

• Like 1