Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup)

25 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Plastic balloons? Greta Thunberg will come rocking up outside the stadium :surrender:

We could tie balloons to her and send her into space as an offering to appease the massive space heads

Ps ash this is a wicked idea. Old school blue and white paper and balloons. As the players come out. Deffo need to try get the whole kop onboard if poss. Certainly spread the word where I can.

Does paper tiger still exist lol

Off to buy reems of blue and white paper and as many balloons as poss. There goes my 15 quid amazon voucher the sister got me for Christmas.

Edited by Bayfox

Brilliant idea. Used to love it as a kid although it was always my job to do the ripping. Remember it happening once at King Power (Walkers) on getting promoted against Brighton in 02-03. Love seeing it at the start of this video. 

Edited by pds
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Ps ash this is a wicked idea. Old school blue and white paper and balloons. As the players come out. Deffo need to try get the whole kop onboard if poss. Certainly spread the word where I can.

Does paper tiger still exist lol

Off to buy reems of blue and white paper and as many balloons as poss. There goes my 15 quid amazon voucher the sister got me for Christmas.

You are so old school mate, let's do it, see you there, got tickets today.

I came on here thinking your all actually talking about footy. So many balloons are we planning a kids birthday party lol? Personally I think we should hold off on the decorations until we’re in the final at wembley. Maybe I’m too superstitious.....

• Like 1