Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Your LCFC goal of the decade

So many but some were simple goals under really high pressure, especially last kick pens like Ulloa against West Ham, that season the atmosphere inside the stadium towards the end was a palpable thing and the pressure on the penalty takers was massive, something Mahrez was not very good at for all his attributes.

Probably for sheer atmosphere explosion and  the fact they were cruising the first half, the Cambiasso goal against Man United, that was an amazing day and the meltdown by the plastic Mancs online was ever so sweet.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

2010 - Gallagher freekick against Forest in a 3-0 win.

2011 - Yakubu volley away at Derby, outrageous skill.

2012 - Ben Marshall away at Chelsea in the Cup.

2013 - Knockaert scorpion kick away at Huddersfield.

2014 - Lloyd Dyer away at Bolton to confirm that we'd win the league.

2015 - Vardy at home to Man United to score in his 11th consecutive game.

2016 - Vardy volley against Liverpool.

2017 - Vardy at home to Everton, unreal run from Demarai Gray

2018 - Vardy's volley away at West Brom

2019 - Harvey Barnes blaster away at Sheffield United on the half volley.

Knockaert was 2012 if memory serves mate!

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Knockaert was 2012 if memory serves mate!

Bugger, so it was.

In that case it knocks out Ben Marshall's goal. In 2013 i'll have Nugent's goal in front of a three quarters empty Walkers stadium against Middlesbrough. Love that goal.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Bugger, so it was.

In that case it knocks out Ben Marshall's goal. In 2013 i'll have Nugent's goal in front of a three quarters empty Walkers stadium against Middlesbrough. Love that goal.

The maddest thing about that game was it was genuinely one of the loudest at that ground (at the time). Kasper saving Emnes pen last min was unbelievable. What was the attendance, 7k?

• Like 1

Just now, Langston said:

The maddest thing about that game was it was genuinely one of the loudest at that ground (at the time). Kasper saving Emnes pen last min was unbelievable. What was the attendance, 7k?

Something like that yeah.

Knockeart's scorpion kick away at Huddersfield was easily the best goal I ve ever witnessed live.

But the most important was probably Ulloa's last minute of injury time v Norwich to keep the momentum going at such a key stage of season (earthquake ensued). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shailen said:

For me it's Mahrez's goal away against Man City. It was at that moment that I really believed that we could truly win the title. 

This would probably get my vote. The fight in our players to win it back from their set peice, ngolo driving forwards, Mahrez's little flick over the sliding challange, the step-over past the next defender, and then wrong foot the keeper. Never mind the celebration, though.. 

Edited by Fktf

5 hours ago, Fktf said:

This would probably get my vote. The fight in our players to win it back from their set peice, ngolo driving forwards, Mahrez's little flick over the sliding challange, the step-over past the next defender, and then wrong foot the keeper. Never mind the celebration, though.. 

That goal has everything. It was also the moment where we literally stuck two fingers at the rest of the league and said to everyone else that we were here to stay. 

7 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

I repeat ...

Vardy's goal v Liverpool 2016 was NOT a volley.

It's not difficult to understand.

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes it was. It can bounce and still be a volley. It's only a half volley if stuck at the point of contact with the pitch.