Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Wigan Pre Match Thread

My usual iptv streaming subscription has this on two channels (two of their own that stream from a different source, so i'll be unsure of the actual channel it's on until kick off) - but it's looking promising.

Edited by Wet Trump

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

WTF is the point in changing the kick off time of its not on (normal) TV? 

Tigers playing at 1.30.

2 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I see. Ffs! Bloody egg chasers! 

So this bet365 stream thing - can you watch the whole game or is it just clips? 

It’s like watching it on the telly but on your phone/tablet 

12 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I see. Ffs! Bloody egg chasers! 

So this bet365 stream thing - can you watch the whole game or is it just clips? 

10 minutes ago, Manini said:

It’s like watching it on the telly but on your phone/tablet 

Yeah u can watch the whole game Dont think u can make it full screen though on bet 365. But it's better than nothing if there aren't any other streams. Not sure if you have to have an account or not? Luckily I have one anyway!

49 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Tigers playing at 1.30.

I hadn't realised that the Tigers are playing at 1.30pm

I am driving up from near London and was going to park at the car park round the back of the Tigers Ground (used to be £5 all day the last time I visited Leicester).

We will be arriving at about 1.30pm - so I guess all the parking will be used be the rugby fans...

Any alternative parking suggestions? 

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, theadmans said:

I am driving up from near London and was going to park at the car park round the back of the Tigers Ground (used to be £5 all day the last time I visited Leicester).

We will be arriving at about 1.30pm - so I guess all the parking will be used be the rugby fans...

Off the narbourgh road, fosse road area 20 minutes to ground. 

38 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Yeah u can watch the whole game Dont think u can make it full screen though on bet 365. But it's better than nothing if there aren't any other streams. Not sure if you have to have an account or not? Luckily I have one anyway!

Yeah guess it will have to do, Had to sign up for an account and deposit £5 (I think). I rarely gamble but do have the occasional quid here and there so no major drama.  As you say, better than nothing, and probably better even than listening to Stringer!

5 minutes ago, theadmans said:

side-streets on Narborough Road.

There's a church we use just off Imperial Avenue where there should be some spaces at 1.30pm. They just ask for a donation once you enter if the staff are there at the car park entrance.

Just now, theadmans said:

Further to previous parking inquiry - on another thread  it says there is parking at the stadium for £6...

...where abouts is this please? 

I'd presume round the back (behind the Kop) but may take a while to get out...

1 hour ago, theadmans said:

Further to previous parking inquiry - on another thread  it says there is parking at the stadium for £6...

...where abouts is this please? 

We usually use the Symphony Rooms 2 mins walk from the stadium and costs £6.  It is usually full about an hour before KO and is slow to get out afterwards though.  Failing that there are quite a few other options in the same area which we have used on occasions.

As an added benefit the police don’t let you out until the crowd has largely dispersed so no point leaving early 👍🏻

Edited by CUJimmy

1 hour ago, theadmans said:

Try the charity parking at Eurocarparts near Morrison 

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

It is live on DAZN in Germany so presume there will be lots of streams about.

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Yeah guess it will have to do, Had to sign up for an account and deposit £5 (I think). I rarely gamble but do have the occasional quid here and there so no major drama.  As you say, better than nothing, and probably better even than listening to Stringer!

Game is being shown by most bookies.  Betfair stream can be displayed full screen with IPad app and I think works with Apple TV.  Bet365 is probably the smallest stream picture size of all.

• Like 1