Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Wigan Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fantastic effort. Stadium will be as good as sold out and that is even with the away club returning a block of tickets.

Shows what you can do with good prices. Hopefully some youngsters getting to their first game today. 

• Like 4

Guest Cujek

My 4 year old, who is going to her first game just stripped off put her lcfc shirt on and came running down the stairs shouting Jamie Vardy, I think someone is excited for their first game. 

7 minutes ago, Cujek said:

My 4 year old, who is going to her first game just stripped off put her lcfc shirt on and came running down the stairs shouting Jamie Vardy, I think someone is excited for their first game. 

don't tell her Vardy won't be there :P 

5 hours ago, Shamomoa said:

Yeah u can watch the whole game Dont think u can make it full screen though on bet 365. But it's better than nothing if there aren't any other streams. Not sure if you have to have an account or not? Luckily I have one anyway!

Do you have to make bets if you have an account? Stupid question, I suppose, but I don't gamble but do fancy watching the match!

5 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

Do you have to make bets if you have an account? Stupid question, I suppose, but I don't gamble but do fancy watching the match!

You dont, you just need to set up an account which means depositing some money £5 will do it and its a 1 time thing. 

There will be streams available though, other than just Bet365. 

ESPN+ is streaming this whole Cup round in the States.  I've been going back and forth between BHA-Wednesday and Fulham-Villa and the technical quality is excellent -- better than NBC's PL streams.  So it will be "out there".

25 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You dont, you just need to set up an account which means depositing some money £5 will do it and its a 1 time thing. 

Thanks Suzie. I'll look for a stream - I've been very lucky so far this season. But useful to know that Bet365 is available.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but The Guardian had Third round previews of all 32 ties - the most important bit is this:

Leicester v Wigan

Saturday 5.31pm Venue King Power Stadium
Referee Simon Hooper VAR Yes Odds H 1-10 A 22-1 D 8-1

Writing off a cup competition would contradict the winning culture that Brendan Rodgers is trying to foster at Leicester, so he will deploy a line-up that is expected to dispose of Championship strugglers Wigan. Fringe players such as defender Filip Benkovic are likely to be given rare opportunities to impress, against a side who won at Birmingham on New Year’s Day to end a 13-match winless streak, but will have a job on their hands to progress here.

I love the fact that in Rodgers we have a manager trying to foster a winning [everything] culture. We've not had that since the 1960s.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

My 3 year olds first game. 

Constantly singing the Youri Tielemans song and Jamie Vards having a party and hes bringing the little boy charlie 👀 lol

Hope YT plays today

Plastic. My one year old has had a season ticket for the last two years. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

How is dry January going?