Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Moussa Wague

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Gonna be tough to be better than the last Wague we had...

Barcelona have been working undercover for us on a secret project to produce the world's first genetically-engineered footballer.

They've combined the DNA of Molla Wague and Franck Moussa to produce a world beater.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Smart move.  Cover for our Ricky if he gets injured, and long term cover (if he turns out to be good enough) if our Ricky moves on at the end of the season ...  after all, our Ricky is fookin brilliant and will be much courted by the money bags elite ...    I just love watching him glide past other players ..  a real joy to watch.

8 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

We all know that James Justin played mostly as a left back for Luton....?

516D3F0E-857D-4FD5-AC48-0BFA336846F5.jpeg

He's still primarily a right-back though isn't he. I think he can also play centre mid. Maybe we have the new Philipp Lahm on our books.

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

He's still primarily a right-back though isn't he. I think he can also play centre mid. Maybe we have the new Philipp Lahm on our books.

He was very good for a Luton (7 goals) at left back, seems ambidextrous. Either Chilwell or Ricardo goes in the Summer he’ll probably be a worthy successor if he carries on progressing. 

• Like 1

i think this will be an eye to the immediate and long term future. short term, with Cl football increasingly likely, there is still a chance we may need to play qualifying rounds, if we finish 3rd or 4th. plus go for cups again next season. potential for 60 plus games. we need squad depth beyond just JJ to cover both full back spots.

17 hours ago, RoyFox said:

He was very good for a Luton (7 goals) at left back, seems ambidextrous. Either Chilwell or Ricardo goes in the Summer he’ll probably be a worthy successor if he carries on progressing. 

What does the use of his hands have to do with anything? :ph34r:

I'll never forget the Molla Wague signing. We'd been muck for ages, couldn't buy a goal, new signings misfiring, Ranieri losing the plot, players as restless as the fans. All the magic of the previous season as good as evaporated bar Europe.

And on January's deadline day, hours after losing to Burnley, we popped up with a marquee signature, Udinese's ressie centre half. You've got to admire the sheer shithousery of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'll never forget the Molla Wague signing. We'd been muck for ages, couldn't buy a goal, new signings misfiring, Ranieri losing the plot, players as restless as the fans. All the magic of the previous season as good as evaporated bar Europe.

And on January's deadline day, hours after losing to Burnley, we popped up with a marquee signature, Udinese's ressie centre half. You've got to admire the sheer shithousery of it.

one of the top 3 put his name in a song lyric threads we had tbqh.

wague after wague, slowly drifting, you're a bouna sarr and amartey and bullshit 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

one of the top 3 put his name in a song lyric threads we had tbqh.

wague after wague, slowly drifting, you're a bouna sarr and amartey and bullshit 

Bouna Sarr was the absolute GOAT 

LIKE ANY OTHER NIGHT, YOU GOT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS YOURE A BOUNA SARR

• Like 1

On 10/01/2020 at 09:20, JJS84 said:

i think this will be an eye to the immediate and long term future. short term, with Cl football increasingly likely, there is still a chance we may need to play qualifying rounds, if we finish 3rd or 4th. plus go for cups again next season. potential for 60 plus games. we need squad depth beyond just JJ to cover both full back spots.

I could be wrong, but I think all top 4 PL spots go straight in to the CL group stages. 

On 10/01/2020 at 09:20, JJS84 said:

No CL qualifiers for Premier League teams