Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Watford away - Sat 14th March 12.30

Allocation: 2,204 (includes 28 Wheelchair Spaces)
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £22, Student (Full Time)*: £18, Under 19: £16

Away Priorty Scheme (ONLINE) | Sunday 2 February
Season Ticket Holders with 360+ Points | Monday 3 February
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 4 February
Season Ticket Holders with 310+ Points | Wednesday 5 February
Season Ticket Holders with 305+ Points | Thursday 6 February
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Friday 7 February
All Season Ticket Holders | Monday 10 February
All Fox Members | Tuesday 11 February

Please note that seat numbers 88 to 77 row DD to Y in block VRS2 is an all seated area. Watford will have zero tolerance towards standing in this area, any supporters that are standing will be asked to sit down, failure to comply will lead to ejection from the ground.

Found this bit on ticket info interesting, that is the section directly behind the goal which includes the elevated wheelchair area so makes sense. Also interesting that not many tickets in that area have been sold!

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They've written that like it's a standard thing that Watford enforce on all visiting teams. I took a look on Liverpool's press release for their game at Watford and surprise surprise, nothing referencing such an area. The consistency that the club make up stuff like this and don't expect to be called out on it. 

I see this sometimes for our games. Pretty sure the club put it for Brighton away too.

Edited by Fox92

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yep, and Cardiff last season. If they want to do it then whatever, just don't lie and say it's enforced by the host club when it isn't. 

Do agree with yout. But tbf if people want to sit then this gives them a good idea I guess. I stand, but never near the back, so I often guess at how many rows I think will sit and then go behind that.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Do agree with yout. But tbf if people want to sit then this gives them a good idea I guess. I stand, but never near the back, so I often guess at how many rows I think will sit and then go behind that.

Yeah, I don't at all have a problem with space sharing the away end effectively, it's just common sense. It's the little white lies that get my goat. 

The club have obviously had complaints about people standing at aways. Annoying as it is, not everyone wants to or can stand. So just avoid that area. The same as people should avoid the area where people want to stand and sing. It’s not rocket science is it. 

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They've written that like it's a standard thing that Watford enforce on all visiting teams. I took a look on Liverpool's press release for their game at Watford and surprise surprise, nothing referencing such an area. The consistency that the club make up stuff like this and don't expect to be called out on it. 

Well Watford are the only club that can enforce it, seeing as its their ground (whether they’ve been asked by us is a different thing) It’s their clubs stewards that will be monitoring it no one else.

The club haven’t actually said it’s being enforced by Watford, just that they’ll take zero tolerance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

The club have obviously had complaints about people standing at aways. Annoying as it is, not everyone wants to or can stand. So just avoid that area. The same as people should avoid the area where people want to stand and sing. It’s not rocket science is it. 

I know this, hence why I've been banging on about safe standing on here for years so that we can space share the ground and away ends fairly. It's about choice, and I clearly stated earlier that I was fine with the club organising different areas in the away end, sitting, standing, singing etc, it's all good. 

As I said before though, I don't like how the club have framed it as though Watford are enforcing this on EVERY visiting team, which blatantly isn't the case. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I know this, hence why I've been banging on about safe standing on here for years so that we can space share the ground and away ends fairly. It's about choice, and I clearly stated earlier that I was fine with the club organising different areas in the away end, sitting, standing, singing etc, it's all good. 

As I said before though, I don't like how the club have framed it as though Watford are enforcing this on EVERY visiting team, which blatantly isn't the case. 

I think you’re looking into it too much trying to pick something to have a moan about because it doesn’t come across that way to me. Also not sure how else it could be worded. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I think you’re looking into it too much trying to pick something to have a moan about because it doesn’t come across that way to me. Also not sure how else it could be worded. 

No one else has had this area reserved for sitters. If you don't feel that way then cool. 

Anyway, looking forward to this, underrated away end imo. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

No one else has had this area reserved for sitters. If you don't feel that way then cool. 

Anyway, looking forward to this, underrated away end imo. 

Don’t know why it bothers you that much? 🤷🏻‍♂️