Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Cujek

Fattest Footballers

18 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

just Think These fat footballers,have done hell of alot more,...some turned over more Money und enjoyed more of their lives,

than the Posters who believe they can afford a dig at them..!!

where is the Next threads,on the skinniest footballers ,the smallest,the lankiest....!!!

Oh then pan around the terraces,I wonder how many, Fall into filmstar category ,the 7 dwarfs,Shrek,*frankenstein*, Rambo,even Bambi!!!

* My Chat up line,when I was a young...asking the girls,of  they would like to Dance with a filmstar....After questionable looks,I said "Well Frankenstein"

If Worked quite well...:teehee:

Just a bit of fun mate.

the world is to PC these days, no one is making any fun at any of them, i find it nice to see people with a "normal" physique running around playing the game i love.

not one person is saying they are bad people (apart from Maradonna), try not to take offence to stuff, life is lots easier then.

Edited by Cujek

2 hours ago, Cujek said:

Just a bit of fun mate.

the world is to PC these days, no one is making any fun at any of them, i find it nice to see people with a "normal" physique running around playing the game i love.

not one person is saying they are bad people (apart from Maradonna), try not to take offence to stuff, life is lots easier then.

All discriminaction..IS. a Bit of fun....depends who is on the receiving end....Some are Harder than most.....others shouldnt be snowflakes,but we Dont have to

Lean  out of the window,und dump rubbish on the heads, of various peoples that takes ones fancy..!!!

I always wonder,what the protaganist themselves have to hide.....!!

On 20/02/2020 at 11:35, fuchsntf said:

All discriminaction..IS. a Bit of fun....depends who is on the receiving end....Some are Harder than most.....others shouldnt be snowflakes,but we Dont have to

Lean  out of the window,und dump rubbish on the heads, of various peoples that takes ones fancy..!!!

I always wonder,what the protaganist themselves have to hide.....!!

Death to comedy I say....!!!

PC is a first world problem lol when all you’ve got to worry about is fat jokes, you’re living the dream. You’re now muted, fun hoover, you complete vacuum of joy.

Edited by SheppyFox

6 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Death to comedy I say....!!!

PC is a first world problem lol when all you’ve got to worry about is fat jokes, you’re living the dream. You’re now muted, fun hoover, you complete vacuum of joy.

Its Sunday today, I completely Vacuum all over the wrecky,sucking in all those discriminatory lice,and beasties

trying to Live in all those hidden crevices and corners....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...