Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Cujek

Fattest Footballers

So me and my work mate have been discussing fattest footballers and i wondered if there was any more that people could think of

here is what we came up with so far.

Neil Ruddock

Image result for neil ruddock

Jan Molby

Image result for jan molby

GTF!!!

Image result for gary taylor fletcher

Christopher Wreh

Image result for christopher wreh birmingham

I know its a little Cheaty but Ronaldo

Image result for fat ronaldo

Who else is there?

34 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Akinfenwa surely has like a seriously, seriously low body fat %? 

He's like a brick wall, no? Isn't it pretty much all muscle because he practically refuses to stop working out and be a more typical footballer size? 

its only a bit of a laugh mate, i dont think anyone would actually say he was fat, to his face or otherwise, he is just rather large.

just Think These fat footballers,have done hell of alot more,...some turned over more Money und enjoyed more of their lives,

than the Posters who believe they can afford a dig at them..!!

where is the Next threads,on the skinniest footballers ,the smallest,the lankiest....!!!

Oh then pan around the terraces,I wonder how many, Fall into filmstar category ,the 7 dwarfs,Shrek,*frankenstein*, Rambo,even Bambi!!!

* My Chat up line,when I was a young...asking the girls,of  they would like to Dance with a filmstar....After questionable looks,I said "Well Frankenstein"

If Worked quite well...:teehee:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hitesh said:

Jon_Parkin_2017-08-28_1.jpg

Jon Parkin (also has a good podcast, under the cosh, which has ex footballers on talking honestly about their times as pros. Plenty of Leicester links!) 

****ing love under the cosh. Tags’ episode was sensational listening. Chris Brown comes across really well too, as does Parkin.