Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 1-0 Birmingham - Vote Now

Leicester City 1-0 Birmingham

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.9

Total Average Rating

123 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Ricardo Pereira 7.1
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Demarai Gray 3.6
  4. Manager Confidence 95% +10%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 04/03/20
Voting Ends: 08/03/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Marc Albrighton
  8. Dennis Praet
  9. James Maddison
  10. Demarai Gray
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho
  12. Youri Tielemans (sub)
  13. Harvey Barnes (sub)
  14. Hamza Choudhury (sub)

Chilwell just shaded MOM for me, although not a high standard of competition, end product still pretty poor but feel for him a little as he had very little to aim at. He had more energy and directness than he's had recently though. Ricardo scored a great goal but not at his best, Praet steady in the middle and Evans/Soyuncu made some crucial headers and interceptions although both look worryingly nervous on the ball.

I think we may have seen Gray and Albrighton's last start for the club.

4 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Really? Most got 6s but chilwell 5? Crazy

He was a lot better than he has been recently. Still crap though. Just my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Hales said:

A 5! Wow! He was one of the better and look vastly better. I guess he can do nothing right for some people here. Well done Chilly!

He’s not gonna shag you m8...

oh wait he might actually 

56 minutes ago, shanetko said:

He was a lot better than he has been recently. Still crap though. Just my opinion. 

Got forward well, created chances (including big helping hand in the goal), won lots of tackles.

What were your issues with him?

He was better than Ricardo overall last night or certainly for 70 mins or so then Ricardo improved and scored of course

2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Got forward well, created chances (including big helping hand in the goal), won lots of tackles.

What were your issues with him?

He was better than Ricardo overall last night or certainly for 70 mins or so then Ricardo improved and scored of course

Out of position several times in the first half. 

Crossing was crap as usual.

Didn’t run at the defenders enough - even though as usual he’d have them backing away and scared if he did.

The goal lol.. Was a lovely run (wish he’d do that more) then a poor cross. Just because we scored 10 seconds after doesn’t mean it was a good cross. 

Could go up to a 6 at best.

1 hour ago, shanetko said:

Out of position several times in the first half. 

Crossing was crap as usual.

Didn’t run at the defenders enough - even though as usual he’d have them backing away and scared if he did.

The goal lol.. Was a lovely run (wish he’d do that more) then a poor cross. Just because we scored 10 seconds after doesn’t mean it was a good cross. 

Could go up to a 6 at best.

Out of position several times.... he was the only attacking outlet down the left as Gray did nothing!

Like i say, he was more of a threat than Ricardo first half.

He should always run at defenders more as he's so quick so yes i'd like to see him do that more but come on....!!!???

Ridiculoulsy picky.

A poor cross.... again tend to disagree. Yes it wasn't bang on someone's head but it was into a good area in which Iheanacho was able to get something on.

The rest is history.

Obviously its a forum for opinions and thats fine but sometimes i do wonder why some of the criticism levels are so bad when he actually had a decent game.

Credit where its due

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1