Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Would you rather... ? Leicester City edition

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

1 Was sized Levi Porter please, 10 Porter sized Wasilewskis would be bloody terrifying.

There’s a really worrying Snow White and the seven tiny Wasilewskis story lurking somewhere there

Guest bss9401

I'd take one Wasilewski at all meetings involving the PL, CL, Sports Ministry, BT, Sky that discuss how the season will be concluded.  

Just to have our case stated.  Diplomatically, of course as you'd expect from Was.

6 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

I'd take one Wasilewski at all meetings involving the PL, CL, Sports Ministry, BT, Sky that discuss how the season will be concluded.  

Just to have our case stated.  Diplomatically, of course as you'd expect from Was.

Joint club ambassador? We’d have an excellent good cop, bad cop strategy there.

1 Was sized Levi Porter please.

Can we submit our own q's?

Would you rather win the champions league once to have a Coventry style fall from grace for the next 30 years or finish mid table in the premier league for the next 30 years with no cup success?

50 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Would you rather win the champions league once to have a Coventry style fall from grace for the next 30 years or finish mid table in the premier league for the next 30 years with no cup success?

Glory 

Would you rather win the league, stay at Leicester for the rest of your career and be considered a legend... 

Or 

Follow the money, go to chelsea end up richer without ever having to really kick another ball.

Asking for a friend 👍

Edited by manders86
Last line!
  • Haha 4

Just now, manders86 said:

Would you rather win the league, stay at Leicester for the rest of your career and be considered a legend... 

Or 

Follow the money, go to chelsea end up richer without ever having to really kick another ball.

As a Leicester fan, the first one

If I wasnt a Leicester fan then the second one. 

Like it or not, football clubs are just places of work for players unless there is a strong affiliation with a job before joining. If someone from Barnsley joins us at 21, becomes world class with us and leaves us at 26 for Liverpool, they wouldnt (or shouldnt) owe us anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bss9401 said:

So much is right with this idea.  Might add to the bog roll shortage in those offices, though.

SuitedWas.JPG.c1f915712ef9b21fa74dc13f45275c2f.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

As a Leicester fan, the first one

If I wasnt a Leicester fan then the second one. 

Like it or not, football clubs are just places of work for players unless there is a strong affiliation with a job before joining. If someone from Barnsley joins us at 21, becomes world class with us and leaves us at 26 for Liverpool, they wouldnt (or shouldnt) owe us anything.

Which is why I never understand people who take the piss out of players who remained loyal to their clubs but won fvck all.

Gerrard, Shearer, Le Tissier..... great players who played for their club and won individual achievements are their clubs (greatest player or top scorer etc). It will probably happen to Kane if he doesn't leave Spurs.

Playing for your club, your people, becoming captain of the club etc are probably worth much more.

Edited by Fox92

43 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Always Leicester first.

I'd say that usually, but a world Cup is something as a player you'd compete in a max of 3/4 times if you're lucky, whereas you can have up to 20 or so chances at the champions league. 

52 minutes ago, shailen said:

Let's settle the club vs country debate, would you rather.... 

Score the goal that wins Leicester the Champions league or

Score the goal that wins the England the World Cup 

First one although I'd prefer it to be the FA Cup

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

First one although I'd prefer it to be the FA Cup

Same. To win the oldest cup competition when you've failed 4 times before would be unicorn territory... And if it was against the Trees...

https://giphy.com/gifs/reactionseditor-yes-awesome-3ohzdIuqJoo8QdKlnW

Edited by blabyboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Let's settle the club vs country debate, would you rather.... 

Score the goal that wins Leicester the Champions league or

Score the goal that wins the England the World Cup 

First would be amazing however I don’t think you can turn down the World Cup. Winning the best and most watched competition going for the whole of the nation back home would be something else wouldn’t it. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, shailen said:

I'd say that usually, but a world Cup is something as a player you'd compete in a max of 3/4 times if you're lucky, whereas you can have up to 20 or so chances at the champions league. 

Would give anything to score for Leicester to win a major trophy. Leicester through and through. I'm an England supporter too but Leicester means more to me.

Just my feelings but can understand if others would be the opposite.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nalis said:

Take the glory any day.

Here’s one.

Would you rather win 3 league cups in the next 3 years or 1 FA Cup in the next 3 years?