Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

55 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

If we get champions league would be good if Adidas capitalised and did a bit of a campaign for us with a bespoke kit. 

Considering all the Worlds biggest clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus, Man Utd etc all get the same templates as us do you think this would be likely? 

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Kits already chosen. Not happening.

Yeah exactly, the only way something bespoke happens is sustained champions league qualification. 

I had an interview at Puma years back when they were our supplier. Was probably February time, kit designs for the season after were already close to sign off at that point according to the person I was meeting with. 

We’d probably need to qualify at least three years in a row, and win a trophy of some sorts. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Would something like this home kit come along with something like white shorts? :fc:

Something like this would be blue shorts if reports in this thread are correct ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Something like this would be blue shorts if reports in this thread are correct ;)

Still hope that the all blue kit (= success) will come and save us against Man Utd then, helped us to our first point at Arsenal in 45 years

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Not much gold then is the red one bespoke lol

The above are guesses but the gold stripes are supposedly on the arms. I've guessed on what people have said in here and what someone has told me. 

White away kit, Maroon third. Let's see. 

image.thumb.png.c6a0a75659ac76ca7ef83a3912837ecb.png

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

The above are guesses but the gold stripes are supposedly on the arms. I've guessed on what people have said in here and what someone has told me. 

🧐🧐

Screenshot_20200710-204100.png

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Could have done that design and made it a nod to the 1992 Bukta shirt 

On 12/06/2020 at 19:42, gw_leics772 said:

https://www.terracegear.com/collections/concept-kits

Get on it people, I'll buy the green with monochrome badge, and a nice running fox one in blue. 

Catching up on this thread.

I'm ashamed to say it's via the site above that the team represented below have, ahem, come to my attention after 40 years of watching football.

Where do they site on the Rumsfeld circle of known/unknowns?

https://www.terracegear.com/collections/concept-kits/products/deportivo-wanka-2020-2021-home-concept-football-kit-airo

31 minutes ago, Jace said:

What about the collar colour and stripes on the shoulders Kyle? Blue and gold?

I’ve no idea Jace I get my info from somebody who works at the club but only usually speak to him at home games I was going off what ash was saying

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

What if something like these are our kits for next season :filbert_2:

1969383352_LeicesterCityHome202021cuffs.png.7ff66276d4183e2b1b04abe3683ddeef.png Leicesterawayred.png.df362864300148141d14482c2b4ce518.png

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

998623957_LeicesterCityHome202021cuffs.png.fe2ca9d0780cfa49c2153bbaae6e7223.png909994719_LeicesterCityHome202021whitecollar.png.701a16c6cc152056676de369784cd1c3.png

After viewing some of the templates for next season these are more than acceptable.

With respect to the home shirt, if that is the template I'd prefer it with a blue v-neck, it looks better than with white. I dont like the cut-off of the v at the base, its ugly.

Edited by Plastik Man
Cos I can

59 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I’ve no idea Jace I get my info from somebody who works at the club but only usually speak to him at home games I was going off what ash was saying

Yeah didn't you leak to us a few years ago if I've remembered right?