Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

26 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Strange that Juventus bring an away kit out and it’s seen as lovely we use the same template and it’s hideous lol

I think it just goes to show the way we have ****ed up the cuffs is the main issue.

One of the nicest things about the Juve away kit is the pattern cuff... all we have done is add some boring piping. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

At least the stripes are white, the collar is a disaster though. The first Adidas kit has been the best so far.

city-2JPG.jpg

So gutted mine started to peel. Actually a top that looks vaguely smart.

We’ve had worse I guess! It’s a bit similar to the first Adidas kit we had but with the awful panel separation between the collar and sleeves and the rest of the shirt. Probably give the home kit a miss next season. Love this terms home kit. I wasn’t a fan of 15/16s and that season went okay!!

I think the main issue, from a design perspective, is that the template is heavily inspired by 90's kits, but the alterations we've made aren't in keeping with that. The result is something that looks a bit mis-matched and quite dull.

Having said all that, the sleeves do remind me of this beaut.

image.thumb.png.481269ab4da749b552188f8a73075397.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I think the main issue, from a design perspective, is that the template is heavily inspired by 90's kits, but the alterations we've made aren't in keeping with that. The result is something that looks a bit mis-matched and quite dull.

Having said all that, the sleeves do remind me of this beaut.

image.thumb.png.481269ab4da749b552188f8a73075397.png

Tbf for years when we were with Puma Genesis we were always hoping for the Italy templates on here, not quite sure this was what we were expecting 

It’s shit because the panelling at the top is plain blue as well as the rest of the shirt. The template of this kit the “Condivo” has a pattern on the main body of the shirt which makes it look much better and fresher. Like Ricey said, whoever is in charge of deciding and signing off kits at the club needs to give their head a wobble. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

Think the away kits will be better this season. Remember the grey/orange one which everyone hated from the photos then when people seen it in real life it was actually nice? Well that.

Silver/white for the away and Maroon third. 

Design/template is probably on Adidas.com in the teamwear section now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Think the away kits will be better this season. Remember the grey/orange one which everyone hated from the photos then when people seen it in real life it was actually nice? Well that.

Silver/white for the away and Maroon third. 

Design/template is probably on Adidas.com in the teamwear section now. 

I'm expecting atleast one of them to be the MLS template that's being used which could be promising.