Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

7 hours ago, FoxCal said:

8C6DED38-1BEB-4EA9-8F09-D7320F848FD7.jpeg

It’s okay

Uninspiring for me if true.

It really makes you question the kind of operation that these big companies are running when they put out tosh like this. If they are just going to recycle templates then I would rather they kept it simple and at least make them look neat and tidy.

So much stuff going on in the kit above that doesn’t really work together, the two-tone blue, the v-neck, the white shoulders but gold sleeves etc. Aside from those features which seem to be a random pick and mix, the whole thing together is just a bit drab. I also think that the sleeve style would look better on a collared shirt and without the shoulder stripes (which will likely never be removed). 

If this is the kit then it’s a shame as I haven’t bought one since 2016. I thought this season’s home kit was a bit of an upgrade but this could be one of the worst yet.

My issue is, they’ve used the covio template which has the main feature of a pattern on the panelling section below the neck.... and then sacked that off so it’s just a ridiculously plain blue. And it’s got that annoyingly shiny fabric as the top panel. 

I’m usually pretty on the fence or happy with our kits but that’s genuinely awful lol 

For me it's a shame because it could have been really good if it wasn't for the Gucci style stripes. The collar looks very 1992-94 if it had some simple white stripes like the 1996-98 style it would have been a great retro mash up I think 

Adidas have produced us some dodgy home kits. This one is vile. This years is fine, if the gold was white it would be perfect. Then the year before we literally had the exact same kit as Cardiff. Fair enough I expect someone to have a similar kit but to have a kit the exact same as a team in the same league is ridiculous. Much preferred Puma kits. 

16 minutes ago, Bert said:

Reminds me of 94/5 kit 

Do you mean 92/94? I guess it's 92/94 in the collar and 94/95 in the sleeves lol 

92-94-home.JPG

That's what it COULD HAVE been Bert! Massive missed opportunity, the template is literally designed to accommodate a pattern, and we've sacked that off for some reason.

Edited by AjcW