Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

SO WEIRD!

About an hour ago, I was thinking about our kits for the coming season if it ever starts... I then wondered if you had mocked any up or if anybody had any sneak previews....

I then convinced myself it was too early and then boom!

Brilliant thread lol 

• Haha 1

In my personal opinion the pink kit is probably my favourite ever - I know I'm in a minority I would think!

I hope this season we have some equally throwback to the Italia 90's and maybe a brown shirt with bright orange Adidas stripes! Round neck though please @Ashley !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

SO WEIRD!

About an hour ago, I was thinking about our kits for the coming season if it ever starts... I then wondered if you had mocked any up or if anybody had any sneak previews....

I then convinced myself it was too early and then boom!

Brilliant thread lol 

Yeah, I was bored so I had a go. 

The away kits I can see being something like I have posted but the colours is anyone's guess. 

• Like 2

So weird! Only yesterday i was watching the footage of all the goals Cottee ever scored for us and was thinking then just how much i loved the kit with the yellow and red Walkers badge in the middle along with the big white collars!

It got me wondering what next seasons kit would be like. 

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Third kit looks like something Kasper would wear. Home and away ones are nice.

For generic Adidas templates, look at MLS kits. @Ashley can you do mock-ups of those? 

The away kits are generic templates. They usually get released onto the Adidas website and at least one of our kits will be then. 

all-adidas-20-21-teamwear-kits-85.jpg

• Sad 1

Loved this thread💙

Our pink, this season is superb. 

Hope we go for an out the box colour for our 3rd kit again. 

IF we get European football next season, a lot of clubs have one that really shows up well under the lights, so maybe we'll have a bit of bright yellow or orange, or at least as part of the trim.